Yaabaa!

F-Stop Junkie

Why would anyone go for the 20" frame when they can get a Onza t-pro frame a bit cheaper with no seat post and it has 4 bolt mounts

guess the geo might be slightly differnt but onza is a better known company so i would only think people would buy that frame if they want something a little differnt

my guess is thats its an offspring of koxx trying to sell there lower end frames, because the mod is basicly (sp) a djinn and the stock looks like the racing/cheat code

ben

damn you john (Y)

Edited by Man On A Mission

Onza got the chance to sell the Levelboss frame as the T-Pro when the Koxx Levelboss 20 frame came public in the Pulo catalogue. Maybe Koxx have just thought that perhaps their Trick or Djinn frame has gone public that if they sell it with a smaller subsidiary company, they can still continue to sell top end stuff at their regular prices, but clean up the lower end too by offering competitively priced frames? They cover all areas of the market, so it just makes sense for them to do it I guess. If other people can afford to sell the frames that cheap in the first place, I don't get why Koxx don't. The T-Pro is basically the Levelboss frame, yet £280-ish cheaper - if Koxx lowered the price of the Levelboss they wouldn't have to worry about competitors 'cos people would always rather the Levelboss over the Pro, just 'cos it's the genuine article. But no, their prices go up and up...

Probably why I don't run a major trials company I guess.

Thanks for the info though Chris, and cheers for getting Section7 going again (Y)

Mark.

What i want to know is where the heck they got my email address for their mailing list...

The email, and the site looks so unprofessional!

They've got like 9 rollover images (of the same "truck"), alternating between the stock and mod frames. :lol:

Still, not as bad as the neck-crippling koxx site!

Still, frames look ok, and damn cheaper than "proper" koxx', so maybe they'll sell well.

Mike.