Your Best Riding Pic?

Da Make

i will start filming for engage 7 when i get my new back wheel...cough* cough* we ;) selectbikes  :D

it werent a wheel explosion, just a few (6) spokes snapping and no wheel going round in the frame.

I think that drop needs to be done again, for comparison...

I think that drop needs to be done again, for comparison...

if you do me a wheel build i will do the drop out off get_large_3 again. but if it fecks up again, everyone will know that your wheels are no better than merlins. i dont think yours are that bad though ;)

you on that adam :D

h just got what adam put, phil (selectbikes) isnt building my wheel. im just getting the rim from him, i hope :"> . stuart from swindon is building my next wheel...

Edited by James_Porter

I just watched this drop on video and to be honest it wasn't too bad at all for the height it was from it was executed and landed very well. I don't know how strong these echo rims are what to be honest the way he landed it I would have thought a lot of wheels could have taken it. It looked as if he landed dead straight so it wasn't a leaning strain on the wheel. Maybe it had something to do with the wheel build? Who actually built it?!

i got a drop gap that'll do your wheel in james, and mine, and probly any 26", saturday and it's ours.!!!!

p.s. bring spare wheel.

i cant afford it mate, :D im going to have to just go ubber tech from now on :- ah well, its fun. :P"

TA jon, werent expecting you to post anything ;) haha. i just wanted to see what he thought of how i did it :P" . SEE!

Edited by James_Porter

Some old & new one's that I like.

Me on my old Hydra, not that big a drop but I like the pic:

Here

Lee on his old Saracen:

Here

Lee again:

Here

Danny with a sidehop:

Here

Me in mid air, I'm actually wheelswapping:

Here

Danny over a rail:

Here

Shame some of them have had to be resized :- Got lot's of other's but I can't be arsed to upload them ;)

gallery_6682_798_59163.jpg

adam reads build didnt really stand up to that :P  2 days i have had that bike working, 2 DAYS!!!!!!!! :ermm:

................................ :) what the FECK!!!! thats like.. HUGE!! dont do a neil tunni will you :) :P

i just lookd at all 7 pages and counting haha :) i need to get out n ride more on a night haha

sweet pics every one there all good :D

croatia_camp.jpg

Full resolution photos:
http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/btbike/P4113632.JPG
and
http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/btbike/P4083608.JPG

Those photos from Croatia BikeTrial Camp 04-12th April 2005

more photos for this camp http://www.ksbt.biketrial.pl/index.php

BT VIDEO 3 from Croatia coming soon ;-P Edited by rav

• 1 month later...
oh my god come to think about it my frame would have been cracked at the mounts when i did that gap i was real lucky that i landed it smooth otherwise i would of been hurt

Pauly

:lol:

B)

This is still my fave:

paris.JPG

Mike.