Riding Pants

butcha87

Just destroyed some diesel jeans thats cost me a fair few having a go on my mates new Python!Pissed off jsut a little!Thought I'd purchase some new riding pants and I'm liking the looks of the Eddie Tongue style brown trousers thats jon shrewsbury rocks!Where?!?!?!where?!?!?!?!

cheers

I destroyed my £50 Quicksilver jeans other day :) Turns out I coudn't do that drop to manual down slope :"> But yea, jeans are the best way if you ask me. Lil Joe wears school trouser's for riding :o He reckons they're mint... I'll stick with jeans.

Just destroyed some diesel jeans thats cost me a fair few having a go on my mates new Python!Pissed off jsut a little!Thought I'd purchase some new riding pants and I'm liking the looks of the Eddie Tongue style brown trousers thats jon shrewsbury rocks!Where?!?!?!where?!?!?!?!

Its Dickies that you want :o

Edited by leedstrials

I'm selling a pair of double knee dickies work pants in brown if you want em. Never worn..34" waist. Imported them from the States then realised I had too many pairs already :o"

49232.jpg

These are them but they're dark brown.

£20 if you want them. RRP is £40 for UK or more

Cheers for the advice guys,I'm releived that these kinda pants are wuite cheap,the only ones i could find were the howies ones, which where pretty expensive!I'm pretty limited shopwise,Jersey has no Tescos,no H+M or anything remotely good!I have oubt 4 pairs of jeans,but none of them are riding material!

cheers

DICKIES, there the best pant's ive ever worn, i got brown, black, grey, blue.

I love wearing them, better then recking a set of nice jeans or other pant's. :o

john

lol, trackys are the way forward. You look like a chav/ned/townie but then you have the flexability and the other chavs dont beat you up!  :) I Prefer shorts in a nice sunny day :D

I would rather not look like a chav/ned/whatever :o plus trackies rip so easily!

I wear £20 black burton jeans, which are pretty decent! I also have a pair of mecca jeans, which are going on six years old :o

wanna try some dickies though for summer, because they are a bit lighter than jeans (Y)

mike

I'm selling a pair of double knee dickies work pants in brown if you want em. Never worn..34" waist. Imported them from the States then realised I had too many pairs already :)"

49232.jpg

What inside leg is that? I'm tempted :o

I'm selling a pair of double knee dickies work pants in brown if you want em. Never worn..34" waist. Imported them from the States then realised I had too many pairs already :o"

49232.jpg

I have some Orginal Work Pants in brown, in a 33" that are to small for me, :)

They are for sale at £18.

Whats wrong with a plain pair of tracksuit bottoms from matalan :)"

I'm already torn.

Pretty much.

I've always found the "cargo" style trou' are pretty fly, really. I like decent sized pockets so I can carry my phone/multitool/strawberry laces, so it works out nicely. I've started prefering them to be slightly tighter (not too baggy or owt), so I'm moving more towards those other style like described above. My Mum got me some plain black trousers from "The Trouser Factory" for like £13 so I could wear them to a family meal thing, and they're super comfy. Might have to buy a riding pair :o

Mark

Whats wrong with a plain pair of tracksuit bottoms from matalan :o"

Let you move about and are quite comfy.

Jeans are OK, but make you too hot to quick

this man seriously knows what hes talking about...

when we went to the biu worlds last year we had to wear the england uniform to parades the day before the competition... ours co;;nsited of a biktrialuk t shirt and some stanno trousers.... these are immense for riding in they have like a mesh inside... best trousers going.. but if you cant get a set of these stanno things get some tracksuit bottoms...

both me and slinger ride in these stanno things pretty much all the time..

i think the site is www.stanno-football.com (not positive)

Edited by Mark: StannoFootball.com

Edited by Onzaboymark