Vario Styx Trials Frame Released

tomturd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've just had a look at these frames on bikedock and apparently it is an integrated (as opposed to internal, which i wouldn't mind) headset, which is a big no no in my book.

Can any of the tartybikes crew confirm this? It'd be a shame if it is...

Ben :lol:

I'm all for different looking frames, it looks awesome... sick of the same old frames being released, they all look crap.

IMO (Yes, IN MY OPINION) the ashton looks crap, the stickers look cheap and the frame just looks boring.

This frame however looks mad, great stuff!

• 2 weeks later...
mine should be here tomorrow >_<.. watch this space :(

Cool :- Would you be able to give us a bit of info like what it rides like for street/natrual and if its light and well made etc etc etc etc, as i MIGHT get one as my second frame >_<

Cheers Chris (Y)

howdy ladies n gentlemen... not had a proper chance to ride my vario. (rode it for a couple of hours one night) i do have pictures but they are good quality.. (too good to upload) and i would prefer to keep them like that so as the bike looks at it best :S.

if your interested in some pictures add me to msn and i will get them to you as soon as you are online.. as for the ride the vario gives it is immense... incredibly stiff.. and when i say stiff i mean STIFF !.. amazingly stable. nice on the backwheel.. if you wish to have a go im sure you will see me on some ride somewhere or at a competition :). i will be at the devon british round, so just come up to me and ask anytime (Y).. i dont bite (Y) unless you ask me too B)

msn = farslide@gmail.com

aust (Y)

*a free hug for every member*