You Know Your Rich When...

Davetrials

Money cant buy you happieness.

You might be happy for a short while with meaningless sex day in day ouyt, the same phoney friends who pretend to like you because you have some money.

You wont get any joy out some mindless tart, you will have no future, and no where to go.

Who will you turn to when you are down, or upset, whos shoulder will you lean on when you need?

No one, they wont be there, becasue they dont like you, they enjoy spending your money.

If you lost all your money one day would all your "friends" be there for you?

Will they f**k..........

When that idea you've had for the company finally gets through to the guys up top, you get a memo asking for your presence at the CEOs office where he congratulates you for you hard work and dedication, giving you that promotion you've always wanted. You go home with a new paycheck, a nicer car, and a wife who has nice things. Sorted (Y)

Money cant buy you happieness.

You might be happy for a short while with meaningless sex day in day ouyt, the same phoney friends who pretend to like you because you have some money.

You wont get any joy out some mindless tart, you will have no future, and no where to go.

Who will you turn to when you are down, or upset, whos shoulder will you lean on when you need?

No one, they wont be there, becasue they dont like you, they enjoy spending your money.

If you lost all your money one day would all your "friends" be there for you?

Will they f**k..........

money can buy u hapiness

I will still have all my current freinds as i have enough money for us all to have a great time constantly (Y)

Also id love to have meaningless sex with random fit women

i dont care if they do it cos im rich im still getting some, stop trying to sensitive and wise

it makes u sound miserable

Edited by Davetrials

You know your rich when you and your tard friends all wear v-neck jumpers with hard collar shirt underneath, flare jeans with ripped bottoms and dunlops.

Oh and your rich girlfriends all dress like complete slappers and love black men.

Ever been drinking in Chelsea? (Y)

You know your rich when you and your tard friends all wear v-neck jumpers with hard collar shirt underneath, flare jeans with ripped bottoms and dunlops.

Oh and your rich girlfriends all dress like complete slappers and love black men.

Haha, agreed. God damn trendies, made me chuckle that did.

Tom

stop trying to sensitive and wise

it makes u sound miserable

thats becasue I am.

Its not to say that wealthy people are unhappy, but those with soo much money, and properties, and cars and all the other shit will end up unhappy.

Whats to say that if you became mega rich you wont loose your current firnds?

Having all that money will change you, and your firends will see that, and when they tell you,you will overreact, and think becasue you are rich, your perfect.

Your friends will get fed up of the attitude, and leave.

You say you wont mind meaningless sex with weomen, ut after a while you would grow to hate it.

You will go home to your empty mansion, and have no wife/girl to share your soul with, just another no name woman, for a quick f**k and some money.

I could grow tired of that pretty damn quick.

If you have that ammount of money, share it with the world, do something amazing, save lives, cure, donate.

You dont need another Firrari to proove you a good person.

That just prooves your an arogant twat with more money than sence.

thats becasue I am.

Its not to say that wealthy people are unhappy, but those with soo much money, and properties, and cars and all the other shit will end up unhappy.

Whats to say that if you became mega rich you wont loose your current firnds?

Having all that money will change you, and your firends will see that, and when they tell you,you will overreact, and think becasue you are rich, your perfect.

Your friends will get fed up of the attitude, and leave.

You say you wont mind meaningless sex with weomen, ut after a while you would grow to hate it.

You will go home to your empty mansion, and have no wife/girl to share your soul with, just another no name woman, for a quick f**k and some money.

I could grow tired of that pretty damn quick.

If you have that ammount of money, share it with the world, do something amazing, save lives, cure, donate.

You dont need another Firrari to proove you a good person.

That just prooves your an arogant twat with more money than sence.

well said... :P

but lets take the seriousness away now... its meant to be a funny topic... :P

those with soo much money, and properties, and cars and all the other shit will end up unhappy.

Where the f**k are you getting that from? Money can't buy you happiness - True. But simply having money is not gonna make you unhappy?