26twenty Video

26twenty

Right then, just finished the second video from us ( apart.mpg ), more trials in it this time round. I'm also working on another version of the site and a third video, I just knocked the current site up so that I could put the vid on it, so excuse the site.

Really interested to hear what people think of this one.

Thanks

Jim

Vid was wicked (Y)

oh my god....That bmxer called Luke, is he called Luke Waymond or something like that?

EDIT: That is Luke, Ive rode with him loads in Spalding, hes really good (Y)

Edited by Python_Sam

Yea loved that, Very Evolve style (Y) in editing.

Love the monty rider from the early videos with tunny on the blue pash and when that bike was yellow. Massive bunnyhops back then, still going large now, and as johal said, Azonic DW's on a mod (Y) madness..

pretty sweet vid (the second one - apart.mpg) and the site is pretty neat too.

one of the few vids i actually wacthed all the way through as aposed to flicking though it. everything (sound, editing etc) all fits together really well

cheers

andy

Vid was wicked  (Y)

oh my god....That bmxer called Luke, is he called Luke Waymond or something like that?

EDIT: That is Luke, Ive rode with him loads in Spalding, hes really good  :P

f**k me, i thought i was seeing things when i saw him in that video....i was like, im sure ive rode with that guy in spalding lol.

P.s i was going bettert bmxey stuff on my xtp than he could hahah (Y)" :P

That was a really good video guys (Y)

I really liked you last one and this one is juist as good if not better. Good mix of bmx and trials, and a cool setup on that monty.

When I was riding a monty for a while I tried running a similar bar and stem set-up to make it more suitable for street riding, but I couldn't get on with how short the bike became, it was really nice for street, but I just couldn't ride trials on it :P .

Will be looking forward to future videos (Y)

I have to say thats vid was amazing all i can say is what is above , really liked the mix of bmx and trials really whent well , hope to see many more of these !!!!

Sam (Y) (Y)

Just like to ask one more think what was the song in that ??

Edited by samthebiker