Ymsa Round 2

aust

The results from our lot were -

Me - Retarded due to piss poor riding all day (Y)

Scotty - Second in expert, in his first comp for 7-8 months :deej:

Ian - 4th in Inter by 1 point

Lee - 1st in novice

Looks like I have some catching up to do, everyone I ride with is on a rinsing spree!

Ben Lee did pretty damn well considering he is just back from injury, top banana.

3rd in my first expert comp wasnt to bad i supose but i think due to being really tired at the end i just couldnt give it 100% so was dabbing in places that really shouldnt of been a problem.

Also maybe trying different lines that i struggled with first time like rolling down the big slope instead of drop gapping it in section 2?

im going to have to do something so i dont suffer in future maybe start a bit of running.

Hot shit - Slinger owned!

I'll be at the next one, come Hell and/or high water (seeing as it's in June, meaning summer time, I'm guessing it's gonna absolutely belt it down, so we'll see how accurate I am (Y)).

Woohoo (Y)

2nd in Inter in first comp, well chuffed, even if it was only just  :">

I made loads of stupid mistakes - just one less dab your glory would have been mine!!! Well done - maybe I should ride more than once a month.

Well done to Seb aswell.

Not sure If I'm going to ride the next round as I have an interview the next day.

Tim "old boy" Ellingham