Ymsa Round 2

aust

weather forcast sais its gonna be sunny :)

edit:

Then again, it sais its gonna be showers on another site :-

I've checked a few, and the consensus seems to be a sorta front/band of rain moving up from the SW from tomorrow onwards, gradually raping us all, from what I can tell. It's supposed to be just light rain/showers by the time it gets to Knabb-ish area, so it might not be sooooooo bad. Saying that, drying rocks = greasy rocks = questionable grip.

Ah well, got a new Creepy Crawler on the rear (Y)" Just drop a few PSI out and away we go :D

...assuming my frame gets here. C'mon, City-Link :P

Mark

...assuming my frame gets here. C'mon, City-Link.

haha im waiting for my frame to get here as well along with other bits.

Yer but if it rains at knabb the day before it'll still be wet because of the tree cover. ah well.

I've checked a few, and the consensus seems to be a sorta front/band of rain moving up from the SW from tomorrow onwards, gradually raping us all, from what I can tell.  It's supposed to be just light rain/showers by the time it gets to Knabb-ish area, so it might not be sooooooo bad.  Saying that, drying rocks = greasy rocks = questionable grip.

Ah well, got a new Creepy Crawler on the rear :-"  Just drop a few PSI out and away we go (Y)

...assuming my frame gets here.  C'mon, City-Link :)

Mark

in other words ladies.... we are f**ked

yeah pat.. just be thankful you aint riding the seeded route... crazy shit mofo

Edited by aust

Shitloads of coursework - 1.

Mark riding YMSA comp - 0.

Now what kind of example is that :)

all the little kids are gona copy you and do work instead of ride (N) madness

anyway :) was thinking of treking up to ride this but the threat of bad weather and the fact that I have missed the closing date has kinda scewed me :D

Shitloads of coursework (50 page dissertation (not started yet, in for Weds) and 2,500 word technical report) - 1

Adam riding YMSA comp - 1.5

It'll be reet :)

Never mind Matt... next time? Can kip over at mine on the Sat night if you wish (N)

I really want to do one. I was uber annoyed I missed the first one, now I'm gonna miss the second one (N) It just sucks. The main problem wasn't so much riding the comp 'cos that's just like 11-4, it's just that I wouldn't get home til past 7:30-8 o'clock (was going to have to leave here at 6am to get there for registration :)). It sucks though, 'cos loads of people I know from here are going and I really just want to meet everyone again and do some cool riding...

Ah well :)

Mark

EDIT: Forgot to say too, my Mum would be taking me and she's got an inspection at her school the week after, so she's got some work to do for that, so even though she said she was cool with taking me I knew she'd be a bit frazzled if she did.

Edited by Onzaboymark

Monster turnout from Lowestoft this round, me Scotty and Ian will be there and we have two new riders entering novice.

If its rains I will die, I crashed & burned three times in the first round when it was bone dry, so any moisture is only going to make my kamikasi riding style worse :)

Looking forward to it though, should be awesome (N)

Monster turnout from Lowestoft this round, me Scotty and Ian will be there and we have two new riders entering novice.

If its rains I will die, I crashed & burned three times in the first round when it was bone dry, so any moisture is only going to make my kamikasi riding style worse :P

Looking forward to it though, should be awesome :S

i thought you'd broke something at burycliffe... you went into the side of the tent thing !! AHAHA. your a legend and i love you jimbo

mwah !