Leaver's Balls/proms

Phatmike

I'm sure a lot of you have just had your leavers balls and proms, hope you all enjoyed them. We had a bouncy castle at ours. :S

Lets see what you all looked like. :P

To get the ball rolling, here's me, with my pink silk tie. :P I'll post a pic of me with my date when i get it. (Y)

gallery_715_55_17054.jpg

gallery_715_55_6044.jpg

Mike. ^_^

I'm sure a lot of you have just had your leavers balls and proms,  hope you all enjoyed them. We had a bouncy castle at ours. :P

Lets see what you all looked like. ^_^

To get the ball rolling, here's me, with my pink silk tie. B) I'll post a pic of me with my date when i get it. :P

gallery_715_55_17054.jpg

gallery_715_55_6044.jpg

Mike. :S

I LOVE YOU MIKE (Y)

if i met u at a ball i would.

any way did not go to mine sorry no pics.

Mike you little mong I told you not to reveal those pictures other than to girls over the internet not us trials monkeys

were've spent to long at the bar and could be easliy turned by a good looking man

oh that was just me then (Y)

as you were :">

Hehe i wasnt allowed to go to mine, for been excluded twice and numerous lates etc  (Y)"

1000000 cool points for you.

I'm invited to an after prom party in about 40minutes, but i've decided to not go. It un-etheicall, as its underage basically. Me in my second year of college, and then a mass of 15 year old girls just left school.

Meh, prom's are ok, the after party is best though. Once in a lifetime thing, a thing you don't really wan't to miss out on. :P

I'm sure a lot of you have just had your leavers balls and proms,  hope you all enjoyed them. We had a bouncy castle at ours. B)

Lets see what you all looked like. ^_^

To get the ball rolling, here's me, with my pink silk tie. B) I'll post a pic of me with my date when i get it. :P

gallery_715_55_17054.jpg

gallery_715_55_6044.jpg

Mike. :S

Awww Mike you look very handsome!! I like the suit :P!

Kerrie. (Y)

nice 1 mike (Y)

well heres my contribution..

gallery_602_773_10346.jpg
im on the left with the red bow tie :P

One fond memory of a prom i went to involved being refused entry to the planned after party and then travelling 10 miles in a taxi to an obscure house in the middle of nowhere to sit in a hot tub all night drinking large quantites of beer and spirits and then getting a free lift home in the morning ^_^

cheers

Frenchman

Edited by halsal

nice 1 mike (Y)

well heres my contribution..

gallery_602_773_10346.jpg
im on the left with the red bow tie :P

One fond memory of a prom i went to involved being refused entry to the planned after party and then travelling 10 miles in a taxi to an obscure house in the middle of nowhere to sit in a hot tub all night drinking large quantites of beer and spirits and then getting a free lift home in the morning ^_^

cheers

Frenchman

Purely cool, underage drinking. Syrosis (sp?) of the liver for the win.

Purely cool, underage drinking. Syrosis (sp?) of the liver for the win.

Yawn...........

This is 2003............

gallery_472_185_37034.jpg

And this is 2004.....

gallery_472_185_24193.jpg

A good time was had by all, being very drunk. 2003 was better than 2004, stayed in the hotel both times and its amazing!

Yawn...........

This is 2003............

gallery_472_185_37034.jpg

And this is 2004.....

gallery_472_185_24193.jpg

A good time was had by all, being very drunk. 2003 was better than 2004, stayed in the hotel both times and its amazing!

OMFG you're so cool I've just shit my pants you said yawn. You really wanna continue this or would you like me to let you surrender?

Argh please can people stop quoting posts like that - we dont need miles of massive pictures repeated!

EDIT: argh Monkey can you stop being a wanker. If you dont like people drinking or dressing up youre obviously in the wrong thread, so f**k off.

EDIT2: Will get pics of mine when it happens! Coupla weeks methinks.

Edited by biketrialler

Argh please can people stop quoting posts like that - we dont need miles of massive pictures repeated!

EDIT: argh Monkey can you stop being a wanker.  If you dont like people drinking or dressing up youre obviously in the wrong thread, so f**k off.

EDIT2: Will get pics of mine when it happens! Coupla weeks methinks.

It was a joke but ok then.

ugh! you couldnt pay me enough to go to one of these proms, although I dont think the fact I didnt like ANYONE at my school helped.

Mike, I NEVER want to see you in a suit again! it makes you look too succsessful.

We had a quality prom thing. It was really good. But we didn't get any pics (Y)

We got a few when we broke up though, normal clothes I'm afraid though.

gallery_179_626_93237.jpg

Edit:

I think this should be for normal leaving photos too B) Good way to host them :)"

Sophs behind the camera n'all

gallery_179_626_9257.jpg
Edited by Dave Gill

I think this should be for normal leaving photos too  :P   Good way to host them B)"

Fair enough. (Y)

As promised:

gallery_715_55_30689.jpg

Not a fantastic pic of lovely Alice, but ah well. I'll be getting the "proper" one in a couple of days too. :)

gallery_715_55_1078.jpg

Mike. ^_^

Edited by fatmike