Take The Chav Test

Ingram

10%, mainly due to some questions having nothing to do with being a chav or not. Calling your Grandmother "Nan" and calling the evening meal "Tea" are two rather northern things, just like going to Blackpool.  (Y)

Yeah, the Blackpool question should have been "Have you been to Blackpool pleasure beach more than once?" 'Cos I went once and it was shit :D

Wannabe chav

You are 21 % chav

You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade.

(Y)

What wrong with calling your evening meal 'tea' :D maybe its a yorkshire thing.

10% chav :turned:

Have you ever been to blackpool pleasure beach? NO (and i live in blackpool to)

Its only beacause the pleaseure beach is full of chavs and i hate em

Edited by merlin_rider

Wannabe chav

You are 8 % chav

You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade.

Please tell me you didn't :S

nope but its nicer than macDs when ur just shopping (oh the joys :turned: )

What wrong with calling your evening meal 'tea' :- maybe its a yorkshire thing.

my thoughts exactly, i get so much stick from my southern housemates for calling tea, errrrm tea! :D

Wannabe chav

You are 15 % chav

I'm happy :turned:

44% chav. This would worry me if it wasn't for the fact that i'm from Scarborough, where i'm pretty sure that's below average :D .

I got 5% and i'm only 20 miles away from scarborough (the continents youngest pregnacy rating :turned: ) so you have no excuse. :- :S

Edited by JT!

I got 5% and i'm only 20 miles away from scarborough (the continents youngest pregnacy rating  :turned: )  so you have no excuse.  :-  :S

If you see wormy you would laugh all the more for this :D

about as far from a chav as you can get.

Potential chav

You are 41 % chav

Do you find yourself reaching for the hair gel in the morning instead of your straighteners? Does the thought of your man in gold chains and sovereigns get you all hot under the collar? You've still got a fair way to go yet but there's definately something of the chav in you and who knows, carry on the way you're going and one day you might even be able to show Brian Harvey a thing or two.

41% :turned:

Wannabe chav

You are 15 % chav

:turned: Average.

I got 8% :turned:

And when i try:

Queen chav

You are 100 % chav

Bleeding 'eck, your earlobes must be nearly round your ankles under the strain of all those Argos Additions gold hoops. For you are officially lord and master of all things chav, queen of the tracksuit and regular patron of Pizza Hut - though there was life before Burberry you know.

Queen chav

You are 95 % chav

Bleeding 'eck, your earlobes must be nearly round your ankles under the strain of all those Argos Additions gold hoops. For you are officially lord and master of all things chav, queen of the tracksuit and regular patron of Pizza Hut - though there was life before Burberry you know.

im slightly worried

Potential chav

You are 36 % chav

Do you find yourself reaching for the hair gel in the morning instead of your straighteners? Does the thought of your man in gold chains and sovereigns get you all hot under the collar? You've still got a fair way to go yet but there's definately something of the chav in you and who knows, carry on the way you're going and one day you might even be able to show Brian Harvey a thing or two.

this is what i got :huh:

but all the townies in grove are alright so i dont mind them