British Roadtrip

er righto us northern lads have figured out what we are doing for when where picking folks up an shit,is carl in on't plan?

where about are we meeting everyone else?

m6 service station?

or in porthcawl?

k dawg

we are meeting Carl at Leeds Station at around 10:30ish and I assume we are meeting James there too!

What 24" spares we taking Kenneth? Your back wheel, my front wheel, A pair of my old forks, I am gonna take a couple of spare vee levers and caplipers I have lying around, you got cable! I will take my spare Kujo too...

..that will do?

okay tarts, ive got porthcawl camping for us leeds lads, hope you lot are sorted too, if not RING NOW!!

i have also got us leeds lads booked into a site in Gosport with in 20mins looking at a map away from portsmouth. so we can stay there after riding southampton wed, and portsmouth thurs. then drive to brighton on the fri.

the number of the campsite is "02392 502611" its called kingfisher campsite, similar prices too last site, goes by size of tent this time. for our 2 tents are cars its about £11 each. so yeah.

kingfisher campsite - 02392 502611 - in Gosport.

so thats 2days camping in porthcawl booked, after bristol ride tuesday we rough it most likely. i have a number for campsite but porb be too late after riding.

then 2days camping in Gosport for riding southampton and portsmouth. then brighton ride :( rough it after that i suppose lol.

any questions ring or pm me :)

Tim

(Y) My bikes making a crunshy sound. not too loud to be honest but enough to make me worry, First time ive been on my bike since my chain snapped on sunday.....fitted the new chain....went out on it and it makes the crunchy sound mainly when i pedal hard

MEH

Anyone got a spare ISIS BB they can bring with them? my dad said it was probably the bearings if its a crunchy sound so i guess its the BB, but i havent had my new cranks and BB long :wink2:

Id get a new one tomorrow but i havent got time to get to airevally........

Really hope it lasts the trip (Y)

we are meeting Carl at Leeds Station at around 10:30ish and I assume we are meeting James there too!

What 24" spares we taking Kenneth? Your back wheel, my front wheel, A pair of my old forks, I am gonna take a couple of spare vee levers and caplipers I have lying around, you got cable! I will take my spare Kujo too...

..that will do?

hello micheal dog!

i'm bringing my wheel a couple of spare mech some cable,hangeyour spare tyre would be top what about bars?

i got a spare maggie blade and a shit load of maggie pads!

man we leave soon, got tunes sorted out for the car aswell!

k dawg shzzle ma fizzle beeeeeatch!

what size bb is your calops? i got a truvative dh one. i think im going on most the rides now except porthcawl (Y) .

if anyone comes accross some problems tell me cause i will be going home after each ride and so might be able to pick up the bits to sort you out.

see y'all in like 50 hours ish

oh oh, excuse the amazingly shit riding from me, just been on my bike for the first time in 2 weeks and can do feck all, cant even really back hop :wink2: no joke.

Edited by James_Porter

Mr nick carter says his is a 128.5 and he has an 05 python and he says its the longest you can get so...... what size is yours?

Dad reckons it was the pedals so mr nicks buying me some from his work and bringing them to the bristol ride when he comes with wayne :wink2:

not long now!!!

no not my peeper,the roadtrip!!

LMFAO!!!! that was excellently put my friend. are you there on tuesday Mr Kenny???i shall hopefully catch you on the bristol ride if you are. where is everyone parking and at what time???? im thinking of an early start and getting to the train station in bristol???? anyone wishing to do the same?

Waynio....................

if you need a b/b let me know cos il make sure that either myself or nick brings one, is it ISIS or square taper?????just to be on the safe side cos i know your monty cranks were square when i took them off???if so iv got plenty at work.

ALSO if anyone gets stuck while down there and needs some bbits bucky and everyone has got my mobile number bell me and il bring owt we need, a fridge freezer????or even a cuddly toy im sure bucky will need one of those to sleep at night :wink2: have a good one boys i shall see thee all in bristol

LMFAO!!!! that was excellently put my friend. are you there on tuesday Mr Kenny???i shall hopefully catch you on the bristol ride if you are. where is everyone parking and at what time???? im thinking of an early start and getting to the train station in bristol???? anyone wishing to do the same?

park at bristol temple meads carpark, im sure you have been down and parked somewhere before but the train station seems to be the best bet. stops all the nonsense of having to ring around trying to find where everyone is too.

i can get in when ever really, i will be on the train with nicky g, jamie pedrosa and sam wheeler.

i think we should meet out the back of the station where the bridge thing is, then head off to castle park or what ever.