British Roadtrip

LMAO!!!!!

i know most of the way round london, but i dunno if im going to be able to make it. iv got a blinkin filling wednesday morning but im trying to contact the dentist to cancel my appointment for another week i just cant get through to them.

Waynio........................

Timmy let me know exactly days and dates and places and il sort something out it does look like i will try make Tuesday wednesday and thursday.

HOPEFULLY being a key word if not il do bristol tuesday then go porthcawl wendesday. but i will sort something.

Its much better today (N) just been fixing my bike today, got all my new bits and bobs but i cant get a bolt out of the old bash to fit the new one on so i shall be going on monday to airevally to get it fixed (drilled out probably)

oh and a few hunderad punture repair kits (N)"

So when you mena British...you actually mean English...Not gonna come up to Scotland...That hurts lads...

well if we were in scotland we wouldn't tell you we think you smell!!

but we are meeting fraser.....ah thatll get you thinkin!

am propa F**Ked ova at the mo, someone ias wanting to borrow the van next monday, so i can do one of 2 things, buy another bloody van or buy a cheap car to put me on4 the road trip next week.

this stuff propa BLAGS! work man, wish i could just like ride my bike every day and every night and not have to think bout work :o mind you im in a dream world there.

snapped out of it.

Waynio.......................

i am hopefully going to be in bristol for next tuesday if i have to bloody travel down @ 3int morning i will do.and maybe somewhere on wednesday. monday is looking doubtful now altho its porthcawl i wish to go to too :lol:

Tim's post should read..

Wooooo!!!

this is going to be mint, tried to service king, found out the axle was broke, broke it more trying to get it out, hacksawed it off, pestered mike to put his HD axle in his bike, so I could borrow his standard one, got take away, watched XGamesX, got a Canyon grind, new tyres and ready to ride.

mint riding, mint video afterwards.

think that all tape should go too mike and make one big video!!

be wicked (Y)

This trip is gonna be mint - looking forward to meeting a load of you lot!!

DO A WHEELIE

mmmm, me, kev, mike, james, kenny and carl are all setting off sunday morning around 10.30 for a casual drive to porthcawl.

im looking into a campsite but rather than ring up and try to book 10+ riders, im going to try get us lot a site there. when i get that sorted, ill post up details of campsite and numbers too ring etc so everyone can ring an book there little groups in too.

after that, its camping in fields etc (Y)

okay

me, kev, mike, james, kenny and carl have got a campsite in porthcawl.

the telephone number is "01656 783231"

£69 for the two days for 6 of us, 2 cars and 3 tents. so £11 each for us lot.

i rang today and guy was abit unsure about lettting us in being group of lads and its a family site etc but i explained were there for 2 days only, riding all day, wont be noisy and stayed last year (lied about that bit).

ring ASAP as there filling up!!

as for the other places, see what happens

Edited by DrEvil270183

okay

me, kev, mike, james, kenny and carl have got a campsite in porthcawl.

the telephone number is "01656 783231"

£69 for the two days for 6 of us, 2 cars and 3 tents. so £11 each for us lot.

i rang today and guy was abit unsure about lettting us in being group of lads and its a family site etc but i explained were there for 2 days only, riding all day, wont be noisy and stayed last year (lied about that bit).

ring ASAP as there filling up!!

as for the other places, see what happens

john here from porthcawl, how do you fancy riding southendown and ogmore, its not fair to drive but belive me if you do half porthcawl and half there, wud be great to ride.

There secret spots to ride, there near bridgend, so look on the map. :(