British Roadtrip

wwwooohhhhoooo  i snapped my bars today - i rock  haha  :(

Firstly. Hahaha. Legend Mike!

Secondly. Got Mr. Car'l pedals with 'free' syringe and extra stickers from work :deej: Good old halfords.

I'll give 'em you in Bristol mate :bunny:

My bike rides shit :deej:

My bike rides shit :(

Don't worry. You can ride my bike Nick. :bunny: :deej:

I'll probably be there. But not riding much because I just had my ingrowing toenail cut out :deej: so i'll do some filming and make a beastly vid. :D :P

Edited by Siders77

Would some one coming to Bristol on Tuesday possibly rebleed my rear Magura? If I bring some de-ionised water or something then im guessing it would just be a use of the syringe etc. Will buy whoever does it a mcdonalds or something.

Cheers in Advance :bunny:

to bleed . . . . Fill bath... wash out oil if thats whats in there.......fresh water...... to fill system with water......hold finger over leaver screw.....pull leaver in......let leaver out ( this sucks water into the system )........just keep doing that till its all full up with no air......put leaver and cylinder bolts back on..... cheak it works befor you emtpy bath water out......clean the bath befor your mum see :deej:

*if you have a seringe or can borrow one use that to pump the water through the system to get the air out*

Think thats all right :bunny:

Someone correct me if im wrong, but theres loads of topics about this so dont make it into a topic about bleeding

Cya all soon RAODTRIPPPIN!!!

Lmao! Have fun boys! Better get some ace footage, and do save yourself for the street :deej: Porthcawl killed me last year.

Washi.

ur just not made for rocks rossi :deej:

just come porthcawl tomoz :bunny: i can tell u want too.

woowoo.

ye rossi i think you will remember that porthcawl F**KED me over last year too :deej: thats why im keeping well away until bristol, tek alex back to the wall that haunted his leg last year :bunny: :deej: il let him have a go on my bike at hooking that wall and see if it will impale him again.

Waynio.....................

good luck boyz! and il see you all there on tuesday (Bristol that is) and hopefully ladies too :( a bit like those couple that were sat near that huuuuuuuuge gap by the church

Alex Richardson?

f**k me wayne lol. It's going to be a 3.5 hour journey from Halifax. So if we leave 4 hours to drive there. Meet at 11. So set off at 7am I reckon.

Also. Wayne, which was r you goin and how the f**k am i getting to near you (hah) since i'm in halifax and all! B)

Getting my new stem on the trip so shud be learning rags from Carl. Can't wait dudes :shifty:

Nick

(Copied just so Wayne see's it :D)

A really random thing just happened:

I was in the 24 hour big Tesco's store in Salisbury at about 11pm and I saw some people I kinda recognised but thought nothing of it. Got to the tills and then saw the same group of people, noticed Bucky's chain tat on his arm and also recognised other people from nass/rides etc...

I just suddenly realised they were trials riders and remembered the roadtrip that would have been on its way from Bristol to Southampton :P

The guys were stocking up on food, making good use of the facilities and looking for a field for the night. Some spaced out hippy chick told them where there was a good farmers field but I advised that it would be a scetchy field :P They are currently somewhere between Salisbury and Southampton, hopefully they found the big lorry lay by on the A36 (Y)

I took Mr Flash's mobile number and might drive to Southampton after I finish work at 5 for a ride (if they are still in Southampton at 6pm ish and im not in a pissed off mood from work :P )

I will probably also pop along to London on Saturday unless I end up with other plans (Y)

*jealous*

i should of got of my lazy ass, filled my car up and tagged along, sounds like ace fun.

instead i'm sat at home with a split hose and noone to ride with (Y)

can't wait for the footage, todays bristol ride sounded awesome. (Y)

by the way things were on tuesday it looks like this years road trip is going awesum!!!!wish i could have been on it all the way.seems there having a blast.

Waynio.................

am at work near crying.hahaha :blink: nevermind there is always next year and the bristol ride was awesome so im kool with it.