Pikey Supersoaker Challenge Video

biketrialler

Glad most of you enjoyed it :) Keep the comments rolling in/ any tips for the next video!

Alan, it HAS happened to me before, and I wasnt too bothered to be honest, but hey im sure you know me better than I do.

I think the school girl you are referring to was Laurie, what, never seen a guy with long hair before (Y)

Just 'because they're wearing the usual 'chav' gear. Dosn't mean they are complete arseholes....

If i was walking down the road and someone sprayed me with water i would be quite pissed off really. If your going to do it do it on foot.

I disagree there all twats.

Hmm, sounds to me like a less violent version of 'happy slapping', you know, the same one that everyone was outraged by a few weeks ago and couldn't believe people were doing. Seems a bit hypocritical if you ask me.....

Me and a mate of mine used to go around town at night wearing full camo NBC suits standing dead still and staring at shopowners through shop windows, pikeys on the bus etc and they got sooooo scared! it was utterly hilarious. My mate was a complete nutter and he used to do it late at night, sitting on the bus seat, facing behind him, sitting dead still just staring through the darkened lenses on the gas mask at the pikeys in the chair behind.

it seems hilarious to me, but you probably had to be there

and if anyone doesnt know what a military NBC suit looks like:

fig9.gif

EDIT: But ours had darkened lenses

Edited by andyroo

Me and a mate of mine used to go around town at night wearing full camo NBC suits standing dead still and staring at shopowners through shop windows, pikeys on the bus etc and they got sooooo scared! it was utterly hilarious. My mate was a complete nutter and he used to do it late at night, sitting on the bus seat, facing behind him, sitting dead still just staring through the darkened lenses on the gas mask at the pikeys in the chair behind.

fig9.gif

lmfao that mustve been a good laugh. could also put on a radioactive suit and carry a box around town to freak people out (Y)

lmfao that mustve been a good laugh. could also put on a radioactive suit and carry a box around town to freak people out  (Y)

We had to stop one night at about 10pm because when my mate was doing it and i was watchin from a distance, he just stood in front of a kebab shop window pressed right up against the glass for about half an hour, until the guy running the shop fially shat it and called the police so we had to go.

it was a good laugh though

No shit, Sherlock.  I'm guessing if they didn't have the car they probably wouldn't be driving around either.

*cue dramatic music...*

I'm noticing no-one was really picking on them though, yet you claim they were scared - just proved your signature wrong again?

jeez your just so clever arn't you, this video actually backs up my signature, most of the people who have this issue with the bigger boys who steal their lunch money either come on here and have a bitch with the other girls or resort to spraying them with a super soaker then driving like their life depends on it whilst giggling. Gives them some sort of come back, diffrence being, they will only do it when they know the other people cant respond.

*PIC*

That is f**king hilarious! I would actually shit myself if you did that to me hahahha.

And Ben your video is pretty damn funny... but I can sooo see that being the new Chav thing this Summer. Better than being 'happy slapped', though.

d/ling the video now.

I've been with mates who've done this and even though it's not big and it's not clever, it's fooking hilarious. My mate took it a bit far when he threw a McDonalds milkshake over some pissed dude, he thought some bird had shat on him!

I agree that it's only funny cos they can't get you. But another mate of mine made the mistake of driving past the same group of people three times, my mates had water but they had stones - yeah . Result: Smashed window. (Y)

maybe they got what they deserved?

The irony is James that while you say we are soaking people then driving away so we dont get caught (no shit), youre insulting people over a message board where the other person can't do much about it, very similar actually.

Fine be Mr Mature if you like but basically, if you dont like it, f**k off out of my thread, thanks.

Fine be Mr Mature if you like but basically, if you dont like it, f**k off out of my thread, thanks.

So people can only post if they like what you've done/written? Lovely stuff. So, for your benefit: "U gUys fukin R0xorzz!!oneshift!11" (Y)

This happened to a bunch of us on our bikes when we were cycling throuhg a big car park, two guys on motobrbikes and a car went past and did it, so when they came back around one of us chucked a milkshake through their windows, went all over the driver and his car...then they chased us down some alley way and started circling us....T'was funny... (Y)

I miss those days...Riding with yourself is crap....

Dunno why people are being so bitchy about it, its not as though there chucking rocks or anything, and not exactly killing people, its only a bit of water, ive had it done to me before, not by a water gun though, but its quite amusing when you think about it afterwards :)

fig9.gif

Yeah if I was a shop owner I would be very scared with someone like that looking through the window, its not everyday you get sombody walking throught the streets at night wearing one of those suits.

Find it quite amusiong though.

Gaz :)

jeez your just so clever arn't you, this video actually backs up my signature, most of the people who have this issue with the bigger boys who steal their lunch money either come on here and have a bitch with the other girls or resort to spraying them with a super soaker then driving like their life depends on it whilst giggling. Gives them some sort of come back, diffrence being, they will only do it when they know the other people cant respond.

shut up , dont know if you noticed but no one cares, well thats a bit of an asumption. some people might do :)

Edited by mathuds0

All this over some water being squirt at some random people.

Oh no, because water fully hurts and is so devastating to one self, what that it was super hot, and will take all of 10minutes to dry, makes it all that much worse. (Y)

Water, drys.