Subliminal Video Thing

Pork Pie

Hey,

Basically, download the video that is in this post, made by me, and I'm gonna put up a few questions for you all to answer later on. You may want to know what the f**k i'm on about, but just go with it, please (Y) Now for some crazy stuff that if you read but don't ask me what it's about :">

Posting makes me sic, I ate five types of food today on a velo(pe term)

Right, now d/l this:

Experiment

and I'll put some questions up soon. Please don't try and crack the video, just go with it, or it might not work. This'll only work with a minority of people, or maybe none, but meh, we'll see :turned:

Thanks,

Dave

(Questions will be up soon)

Edited by Dave Gill

I know exactly what your going to ask, and i do believe it will work. So good on you. :turned:

If many people answer the question with a different answer to what you are aiming for, i can probably see why.

Hope it works out heh.

Haha, don't worry. I didn't think to myself, "Oh, I know, I'll make a video for Trials-Forum" Just put it here to see what happens, it's mainly for people really.

And yeah, just wanted to try something, which I find a bit interesting and wanted to see if somethings achievable really. Each to their own and whatever :turned:

Questions sooooooon (Y)

Ok, Ok, If you read the instructions, and follow all of them completely, this is more likely to work.

DO NOT read any replies past thsi post if you wanna try it. Any other influences will ruin it!

What you have to do, is answer the following:

Name a name, any name.

Name a city, except London or Paris.

What envelope do you think the X was behind?

Thanks,

This *should* be fairly interesting. Please don't watch the video and analyse it though, if you have to watch it again, just watch it, don't look out for anything.

Ok, look forward to hearing replies.

Don't read past here until you've watched the vid and replied :turned:

Ta,

Dave

Ok, Ok, If you read the instructions, and follow all of them completely, this is more likely to work.

DO NOT read any replies past thsi post if you wanna try it. Any other influences will ruin it!

What you have to do, is answer the following:

Name a name, any name.

Name a city, except London or Paris.

What envelope do you think the X was behind?

Thanks,

This *should* be fairly interesting. Please don't watch the video and analyse it though, if you have to watch it again, just watch it, don't look out for anything.

Ok, look forward to hearing replies.

Don't read past here until you've watched the vid and replied (Y)

Ta,

Dave

I have a friend with me so we will both do it.

Me:

Name: Sarah

City: Sheffield

Envolope: 5

Lewis:

Name: Andrew

City: Manchester

Envolope: 7

:turned:

Corish