Subliminal Video Thing

Pork Pie

Steven

Birmingham (also thought of cambridge, newyork and someting to do with paraguay, although its not a city.)

envelope 2 ( nb i couldn't really distincitively decide between 2 & 5, they were my main choices, if that helps)

Edited by ERgoSuM

Haha, thankyou Mr. Adam.

Was looking for 5 and 8 over 6 really though.

The city was Sydney. I'm glad Mr. Royaltrials' got that :">

But, I don't see Adam (Tartridge, not Royaltrials) how you could have found that out? Have you been frame by framing it? You bad egg.

Names, yeah, in the name thing, I had a list. The list thing is pretty screwed, as it was a bit small, and there's general names on there anyway, so any answers that were on that that any of you got don't count :-"

gallery_179_975_4547.jpg

Sydneys opera house flashes up just before the eiffel tower, it's not really seeable unless you know it's there. Royaltrials dude though, do you know what attracted you to Sydney?

gallery_179_975_13561.jpg

As for the envelopes, the emphasis was on the 5 and 8 (Were they the two you were thinking Si?) There were more messages placed for those than the 6. ALso, right before it cuts to the image of the envelopes, 3 x's flash in the place where they will be, but aren't yet.

gallery_179_975_18617.jpg

Thanks for the vote of confidence though Simon, shame it didn't work :mellow:

Someone got Sydney though! Woo! And there's a few people with the right names (not hard) and envelopes :D

Now everyone's calling me a wierdo though :-

Edited by Dave Gill

Tom

Sydney

I was close! Didn't get the envelope right though, 9 was a random guess. I never noticed the three crosses flash up, even after watching it again.

As for choosing Sydney, the white shape on the blue background could only be the Opera House in Sydney? No other landmark is shaped like that. I don't know why everyone was going on about Helsinki? I would have also named Paris and London, but that wasn't allowed.

Interesting topic :mellow:

Haha, thankyou Mr. Adam.

Was looking for 5 and 8 over 6 really though.

The city was Sydney. I'm glad Mr. Royaltrials' got that :"> 

But, I don't see Adam (Tartridge, not Royaltrials) how you could have found that out? Have you been frame by framing it? You bad egg.

Names, yeah, in the name thing, I had a list. The list thing is pretty screwed, as it was a bit small, and there's general names on there anyway, so any answers that were on that that any of you got don't count :-"

gallery_179_975_4547.jpg

Sydneys opera house flashes up just before the eiffel tower, it's not really seeable unless you know it's there. Royaltrials dude though, do you know what attracted you to Sydney?

gallery_179_975_13561.jpg

As for the envelopes, the emphasis was on the 5 and 8 (Were they the two you were thinking Si?) There were more messages placed for those than the 6. ALso, right before it cuts to the image of the envelopes, 3 x's flash in the place where they will be, but aren't yet.

gallery_179_975_18617.jpg

Thanks for the vote of confidence though Simon, shame it didn't work :mellow:

Someone got Sydney though! Woo! And there's a few people with the right names (not hard) and envelopes :D

Now everyone's calling me a wierdo though :-

I got

Susan

Sydney

That was very cleverly done, where it looked like you had molded to things into one and you told us to look to the right hand corner i totally missed the opera house and the tall tower for that matter. I ended up frame by framing it haha (N)

Like i said that was very clever and i dident get any of it :D.

O well (Y)"

cheers andy

i played this in media player and at the start envelopes 6,3 and 5 flash up momentarily then in the next one 3+5 or somthing like that flashes up folloed by 10/2. then in the next bit 1 before 7 comes up with a 6 below it. but in real player this was unnoticible. wierd