Can Your Bird Ride?

Lewis Poyntontrials.com

LMAO!!!! girls are funny.

except the one on the zoo shes hot and if my endohopper would like to send me her msn i would love to speak to her shes worth a trip half way around the world B)

got any more pictures of her???maybe sweating after a LONG HARD RIDE!????

Waynio.......................

Pic attached is of my girlfriend riding my bike. Was bored other week so we spent most of the day trying to ride trials. Considering she haddent ridden a bike properly in years didn't think she did to bad. She was getting the concept of trackstanding and balencing for a bit but lacking the brake control.

Was really cool we both had fun, and made an otherwise dull day more enjoyable.

post-422-1124824478_thumb.jpg

Pic attached is of my girlfriend riding my bike. Was bored other week so we spent most of the day trying to ride trials. Considering she haddent ridden a bike properly in years didn't think she did to bad. She was getting the concept of trackstanding and balencing for a bit but lacking the brake control.

Woah Your bird's hot. She's wearing the wrong shoes and her jeans are ripped. Did she know? :huh:

Hehe.

You've just inspired me to let my g-f on my Rex! Kinda worrying, will be funny though :D will post pics when its sunny and shes on the steed!

No funny comments about my girlfriend, Jonny Jones I'm looking at you *cough* 14yr old NASS 04 *cough*

:huh: James

edit: on orders from the missus changed my rudenss about her balance, she has the balance of a god and is not clumsy in the slightest! Oh and shes not 14, just Jonny likes younger girls (Y)

Edited by zoojames

Bet those types of pants are awsome to ride in, uber manovrability(SP?:D)

Anyway shes freekin hot.

girls should keep away from trials riders, we act like weve never seen a girl.

Well hellooooo there (Y)  I would like to touch her in special places

dont no what u mean ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:huh:"

yeah shes quite nice, (understatement of the year) my gf is really supportive of trials because when i gave it up she missed my 6-pac and so got me back into it lol, she wont stop having goes at me about a frame because im going to buy a levelboss but she says to buy the zoo (she also insists in paying for most of the frame) quality or what!