Lifetime Supply Of Zoo Or Plazmatic

Corish

Life Time supply of which brake pad?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Life Time supply of which brake pad?

• ZOO!
    • Plazmatic.

This is not a "Which pad shall I get kind of topic" if theres clearly a winner, E.G 28, to say like 4 then close.

But keep it open for the time being!

Corish

EDIT:

Don't post unless you've tried BOTH pads, And This is not a PAD LIFE poll, its the performance.

Edited by Corish

Its just that my mate swears by plazmatic, and I swear by Zoo! so I thought what everyone else would think.

I know how to set up a brake very well, i set my plaz pads up perfect and thought WOW! got zoo pads on good setup again and thought "oh my god" sharper than plazmatic.

Trust, you lot must be doing something wrong.

Its just that my mate swears by plazmatic, and I swear by Zoo! so I thought what everyone else would think.

I know how to set up a brake very well, i set my plaz pads up perfect and thought WOW! got zoo pads on good setup again and thought "oh my god" sharper than plazmatic.

Trust, you lot must be doing something wrong.

same here zoo pads kick ass on a smooth rim, but other people i know hate them. ow well personal preference i suppose.

im prettey sure that in the last year or so plazmatic have been changing their pad compound a bit, i had a set that were different to bobs in llandudno and different again to matts in bangor uni...

think they have just softened the compound a bit so they make more money maybe?

ta

Or maybe you're doing something wrong, or maybe people have different opinions. Holy shit it couldn't be the latter that would just be out of this world. (Y)

Yeah you could be right, but I've had plazmatics of like 1 year and then changed to Zoo! And thought; better hold.

Edited by Corish

I've used both plaz und zoo and at the moment i think that the zoo pads are just nudging ahead even though they wear down uber fast might have last on a medium-ISH grind for 4 months and they still work amazing

Plaz with a harsh grind though (Y)