My Cannondale Jekyll F700 14 Inch

koxx-boxx

Well the bike is 3 years old, My mate never used it and he has only just wanted to sell it, He got it for £4500 brand new but he has sold it on to me for £1000.

It has no scratches on it atall, it looks brand spankin new, like it was out of a shop today. It has eletronic lock out lefty fork, rear fox sus lockable, hope 4-pot breaks m4s i think. thats pretty much all i think i need to say. comments would be nice.

cannondalejekyllf700rightside.jpg

cannondalejekyllf700leftside.jpg

brakes are hope enduros  :P  and im sure that bike were around 1200 when i last looked ah well looks lovely if your into that thing, bet its ridiculously light

They never came new with that spec, its had some serious money thrown at it.

Looks very nice, reminds me of my old cannondale :-

still wondering how if the rider sits low enough on the seat, how he can see over the bars :D

Cannondale's are expensive, its just a fact. Everything is made in their USA factory, the best clean welds in the industry, or so I believe. I wanted one so bad back when Ashton was on the team... the Head Shok was totally cool :-

Lush bike there dude, take care of it! :P

Jonny.

Hi there, well there is some good comments there and some i can answer with ease. The bike is worth 4500 not 1200, where are you living the forks are worth over 1200. The bike was not actually published in britian, It had to be specially imported.

Hi there, well there is some good comments there and some i can answer with ease. The bike is worth 4500 not 1200, where are you living the forks are worth over 1200. The bike was not actually published in britian, It had to be specially imported.

what are you talking about ash, they sell that bike in chelmer cycles! plus i wouldnt be suprised if it was dodgy, yeah man, as dan says you really do waste your money, buying a fully pimped koxx then thinking ooh trials hurts my back so you bought a gt moto, now youve wasted more money on this!

Ben

what are you talking about ash, they sell that bike in chelmer cycles! plus i wouldnt be suprised if it was dodgy, yeah man, as dan says you really do waste your money, buying a fully pimped koxx then thinking ooh trials hurts my back so you bought a gt moto, now youve wasted more money on this!

Ben

And. If you had the money would you not blow it on nice things for yourself?

Tis a lurvly looking bike but what made you buy it ash? :)

the best clean welds in the industry

they fill all the weld and smooth em down, nothing 'clean' about that welding, they could do a shite job with the welds but you'd never know. I've had a Cannondale and they're not that niceley finished round the welds anyway.

your mate got absolutely raped if he really did pay £4500 for one of THESE. <<<click

Even better model still way cheaper (second from left, top row) <<<click

Dan

Remember what happened to Pinnochio?...

Edited by D-L-B