My First Car!

MadManMike

Get some good pics up!

VWs are great cars and WILL last forever. Not to sure bout stripped out and exhaust though as this seems a bit over the top but If you wanna do it, go for it. Isnt it REALLY loud though? Most track day cars have so much engine/exhaust noise it would be unbearable for eeryday use? I can see you putting them back in very soon........well as soon as you drive on the motorway for more than 2 mins lol

I get my new un at the end of the week, cant wait!

Does it put the power down properly? I mean they dont have the best tires etc as standard do they!

It has BBS 14"s and yeah the power goes down nicely.

If you dab the accelerator when it's at around 4000 revs it pops really loud and sounds lovely. Yes it is EXTREMELY loud, but I love it like that, it sounds so beasty, almost as if it has a V12 engine or something (Y)

I'll post decent pics later...

The stripped out back is nice because it takes some weight off and gives me room to store the bike!

aaaw......people keep confuzzling me all the time....

does it have power steering?? (not trying to be girly)

my mate has a 1liter as a work car and its a bit of a bugger to drive...

ahh well...well see on the 18th if i can buy a pap pap or not... :blink:

You dont miss power steering if you havent had a car with it already

Eeven if you have lessons in a car with power steering, you dont properly get used to it. And will only take a day driving a car without to forget about it. Plus the polo isnt really a heavy handling car

Top man for gettin a VW. best cars for reliability, speed (the recent diesels) looks, etc. Top company. (Y)

corish

I understand people will disagree at some stage but I have to say when they build cars, they dont play around, for instance, they put big large solid steel bolts where as ford will put puny bolts that will only just do the job.

Same goes for Audi too, also amazing cars, well its the same company.

Edited by Corish

i doubt on any small car you could really notice powered steering or not, obviously age of the car could give it away, but its cars like s type jags which need powered steering to move.

VW/Rover for the win (Y)  :)

Rover? Did you know they went bankrupt? :P