European Vid

JIX

Crazy silly riding, kenny is amazing at the comp and vince on the bricks, my dear god. I was a bit shocked the way a few riders struggled with the front hook at the end :-

I also pissed my self when i read "I want my ribos back" comedy.

Thank you for that video, whoever made it :-

Phil.

Yeah I was just thinking to my self, "How come a rider of the standards of marco hosel, cant do hooks?"

It is puzzling. And the ribo bit is well funny :P

are you joking? Hosel is awesome, that box was completely wet and slippery as hell, and the top of the box was not level, it looks like the top was sunken in a bit. Why did some get it and other didn't? Well, if you ride wet shit you would realize that slippery wood is one of the most difficult and dangerous surfaces and the difference between sticking it or not could be measured in millimeters....no room for even the slightest shift n balance.

Get Felix's other vid that is all Hösel so you can see how awesome he is

are you joking?  Hosel is awesome, that box was completely wet and slippery as hell, and the top of the box was not level, it looks like the top was sunken in a bit.  Why did some get it and other didn't?  Well, if you ride wet shit you would realize that slippery wood is one of the most difficult and dangerous surfaces and the difference between sticking it or not could be measured in millimeters....no room for even the slightest shift n balance.

Get Felix's other vid that is all Hösel so you can see how awesome he  is

Nobody is saying he isn't good, just that is was supprising at how nowhere near he was to hooking the box, also there was something stuck on the front of the box to help grip, if it was sunk down ontop it would make it easier.

I would have expected him to be straight up it, that was the comment I was making, just very suprising, maybe he just has a weak point.

Phil.

Edited by totaltrials

Huh? In my opinion hes an amazing rider :P .

sarcazaramo.

He is a truly amazing rider, no question. It just made me laugh how people were criticizing him for not being able to hook. He could probably hook a person no-probs, provided they kept still enough.

If people like Marco Hosel, and the Dark Lord Vinco aren't making it, then I doubt its as stright forward as it looks.

are you joking? Hosel is awesome, that box was completely wet and slippery as hell, and the top of the box was not level, it looks like the top was sunken in a bit. Why did some get it and other didn't? Well, if you ride wet shit you would realize that slippery wood is one of the most difficult and dangerous surfaces and the difference between sticking it or not could be measured in millimeters....no room for even the slightest shift n balance.

Yeah if you look I actually said "... a rider of hosels standards..."

I know how bloody awsome he is. He is one of my fav 20 inch riders, he has such a cool style, and he flows so well its untrue.

Just from watching the graz vid with the hook up the wet skip thing, its like he tried to bunny hop to bash rather than hook. And he seemed to do the same on the first hook in that section up the sloped obstacle where he hooks to bash. And then up the second one he sort of does the same.

No doubt he is an amazing rider, and one of my favourites. I was in no way saying he is not one of the best.