Dh Inner Tube For Trials

jamiequin

hi my mates say use a dh tube for trials i heard they stop pinch flats if they do can any one tell me where to get them from for cheap or if you have any laying around post here i have a few quid i would part with (£5) no repaired tubes though. thanks jamie

panaracer do an inbetween tube which for me has been very good, its not supidly thick and heavy, but is far more heavy duty than a normal tube, just to check how good it was i ran a tioga dh 2.1-1 of the worst tyres ever for pinching and had it at 20 psi and gave it a few knocks which resulted in no pinches! normally the tiogas will pinch pretty damn quickly.........even when at a higher psi

i think its called the 'super'

Buy a maxxis dh innertube £9 or something from www.tartybikes.co.uk , I got two for front and back and there not too heavy for a front either considering the thickness off the high quality pinch resistant tube.I got mine from my local bike shop which i'm luckily sponsored by so i got them for £7.50 each.

Jason Clark

Buy a maxxis dh innertube £9 or something from www.tartybikes.co.uk , I got two for front and back and there not too heavy for a front either considering the thickness off the high quality pinch resistant tube.I got mine from my local bike shop which i'm luckily sponsored by so i got them for £7.50 each.

Jason Clark

^^^^^^^^

Jason nail and on the head comes to mind!