Cats Always Land On Their Feet...

Smo™

The energy would have to go somewhere. Some would go directly into the object (via sound, heat) and the rest would, as said, above disappate into the surroundings

i think :blink:

*sigh*

Think about what I said.

An unstoppable force. That means it can't be stopped. Therefore, it wouldn't be slowed down by anything.

An immovable object. That means it can't be moved. Therefore, it won't move :lol:

I love cats too, we've had them all my life, I really like them.

I still laughed?

When I see someone trip over, I don't think "f**k me, I'm a human as well. That can't be funny!"

It didn't look like it shattered it's skull or anything like that, so I'm guessing it's fine, it just made a tit of itself.

*sigh*

Think about what I said.

An unstoppable force.  That means it can't be stopped.  Therefore, it wouldn't be slowed down by anything.

An immovable object.  That means it can't be moved.  Therefore, it won't move :blink:

The univer implodes and everything goes white, just people sat there on a huge patch of white.

More interesting to work out what happens when an unstoppable force hits an immoveable object :-

You didn't say whether the force was applied to the object or not so it could be existing in a weird kind of meta-force quasi-real bollocks state whereby it has infinitely small area and can therefore pass between the atoms of the immoveable object. Or I could be wrong again because there is no such thing as an immoveable object or unstoppable force. As i write, the earth is vibrating slightly with every keystroke i make to compensate.

I am currently asleep so all the above can be safely ignored

Goodnight folks

edit: spelling of therefore

Edited by on that? u must be joking