The Person I Ride With Gets Enoyed,

baseta26

How can i make him better at keeping calm, I went riding with him and we where going to stay out until 9 or 10, He tried a gap and missed, He tried a few times then started throwing his bike and said i am going home. As you can guess he went home and i went aswell what can i do please, I love riding but hate riding alone. :)

hes got to learn that your not all ways gonna make it every single time, practice is the key and its not helping if your mate keeps on throwing his bike around, im like that some times but instead of throwing my bike i sit down for 2 minutes have a bite to eat or drink and think what am i doing wrong then i get up and do it straight after

hope this helps you mate :blink:

good shout rick! 1st decent post ive seen by you! *jokes! I used to be a BMX'er so getting pissed and throwing your bike was all part of it but when i ride trials i dont feel the raw emotion as much, when I'm about to throw my bike i think NOOO i love my bike give it a hugg then try again when im ready in my own time, sounds like a spanner to just storm off an leave you not a true mate really

Edited by pissin_on_the_fence

it doesnt matter how many times you try, you just keep trying until you get it right!

anyway, try and get a bigger group together that way, if he throws his dummy out of the pram, and goes home, he'll feel like the odd one out!

BTW new to Trials-Forum. Not so new to trials - kicked off back in 1995.