Leeson Bikes: Production Temporarily Halted

Rich Pearson

I've been asked by Clive Leeson to explain that all Leeson products will temporarily be unavailable; no frames or other components are being made at this time, due to an unfortunate tragedy in the Leeson family.

A little less than a week ago, Clive Leesons brother was killed whilst competeing in the Isle of Man TT. Obviously this has come as much of a shock to Clive and his family as David Jones death was to many of us, and like many of DJ's friends and family, the Leesons need some time to deal with their loss.

Clive has asked that anyone at all should feel free to call with regards to Leeson products and frames; I think he just needs something to take his mind of things.

Neither Clive nor Kris use trials-forum (to my knowledge) but if anyone would like to leave condolences in this thread of any kind I will be happy to pass them on.

Rich

Very tragic news whenever a sportsmam or woman is killed doing what they love. In a way it is thankful that the tragic incident happened while they were doing something they had such a passion for, rather than being caught up in some mindless terrorism or natural disaster. Equally though, it is sad to hear of someone paying such a price for something that in a perfect World would only bring the participant fun times and memories.

My thoughts are with the Leeson family right now, very sorry to hear such news, but I hope they have the support and comfort of close friends and family.

RIP.

Ah man thats well bad :huh: All the best to the Leeson Family. I hope they can cope because i know i would find it hard.

I agree with Dave that at the very least at least he died doing something he loved.

Tell Clive and Kris to take as long as they need.

Steve

p.s. Looking forward to the production of the BUMP frame. :ermm:

It was only the weekend gone i last talked to clive on the phone. Talking about respraying my bike and other stuff. it can wait clive dont worry. :ermm:

Best wishes and condolances go out to Clive and kris, family.

RIP MR LEESON

JOHN SHREWSBURY

Edited by porthcawlstreetrider

My utmost sympathy for the Leeson family. I know I can guarantee that I speak for the whole forum how sorry we all are to hear about this terrible news.

Rest in Piece Mr Leeson

Our thoughts and feelings are with you, The Leeson family

2005 Manx Grand Prix – Special Announcement

Posted by: Admin on 02/09/2005 17:35:00 From:

The Manx Motor Cycle Club, organisers of the Manx Grand Prix in the Isle of Man, regret to announce that a rider in today’s Ultra Lightweight race sustained fatal injuries.

Fifty-seven-year-old DON LEESON, a retired single man with two children, from Corwen, Wales, lost control of his 400cc Honda at Quarry Bends.

He was an experienced rider, having competed seven times previously, including finishing fifth in the Lightweight Classic on Wednesday.

The Manx MCC wishes to express its sincere sympathy to the family and friends of the late Mr Leeson.

101.jpg

have a blast don :)

Edited by daahnhillaaaa