Hair Dye

Dai the Socket

Haha. So I know it's girly and what-not but I need help. As I don't want Ginger hair or such!

I've currently got naturally lightish brown hair.

I had it dyed by a salon place, about 2 months ago, and had it cut 2 times at a different place since, as I'm a cheap skate and don't wonna pay £25 a hair cut. I'd rather pay £5 (Y) As it's only a trim.

It was dyed black, but was a really dark brown / black. Kinda not jet black.

I want the same-ish color. I've bought some dye from Boots today.

Garnier Movida Conditioning Creme Colourant.

Tone-onTone No ammonia.

Fast Acting: 15 mins. Lasts upto 6weeks, Warm and Natural Colours.

So yeah. Any suggestions, tips etc?

Right, on the back it should have some pictures of hair colours? Get the one that looks most like yours and leave it on for the right amount of time that says (Y) Dont leave it on too long because it will make your head itchy. And use the special shampoo/conditioner they provide because it will make it nice and soft and helps the colour. :blink: OH and do a test strand to make sure it doesnt irratate/make your hair green or any shiz. Catch me on MSN though. :blink:

Kerrie,x.x.x.x.x

Edited by Angelfish

get a friend, females are best at this, to do it for you, go to tesco or something with them where there are loads of different dyes, for cheap. they know what to get and know how to use it and do a good job in my experience!

the one time i got a male mate to do it, my all blonde with black stripes made me look like a f**king panda - white and black blobs... oh dear...

get a friend, females are best at this, to do it for you, go to tesco or something with them where there are loads of different dyes, for cheap.  they know what to get and know how to use it and do a good job in my experience!

Listen to Ben, just get a girl mate to do it, lot less stress and it gets done well (Y)

Yea dont pay lol got me clippers to do my hair lol dyed my hair "mahogany" went red scool didnt like it, got bleached out went a right fu**ing ginger colour and wasn't even loud to shave it out! grrr..... was a laugh never again....... you always has a girl mate that "likes it" or just the wanna be hairdresser type anyone driving a KA will do lol

Me and sexy mike baught two packets of wella wash in wash out f**king ginger hair dye left it in for about 10min it wasnt very dark, left it it again for an hour and its worked very well but isnt cumming out now, oh dear.

LMAO you ginger get!!

I am blessed with natural blonde streaked hair that people will pay loads to get done (Y)

I having my hair my hair highlighted tomorrow, dunno what to expect, I'll post a before and after!

BTW do I have to wash my hair before I go?

they should wash it for you if its a decent hair dressers.... even if you had washed it before you went they will still wash it when you get there... dirt n shit f**ks the peroxide up..

If you are dying your hair to prevent the colour from staining your skin, rub some vaseline around your hairline it will make it easier to get the colour off!

Good luck, although i do think that you should get your mum or a professional to do it for you.

DJ did it once and ended up with bright orange hair...we then bleached it..then he had to have it cut really really short....and when it grew back it went CURLY!!!!

Love Sue

xxxxx (N) :- :-