Onza T-raptor Frmaes Any Good?

earsy104

Hey as i was browsing through ebay i have seen many onza t raptor frmaes for sale really cheap and iam wondering whether or not they are any good could you lot please tell me if they are or not as iam only just starting trials and do not have the money for a good frame? iam looking at about 150 tops as iam skint at the moment and with out a bike?

:D thanks

I do mean the older T-Rex, and yes it is the complete opposite of the new one.

BUT my mate on wants £30 posted for it, and for a beginner it's fine. Check out some of the old Sidehop.co.uk videos.

If you were thinking of buying a T-raptor then an old T-rex is much better, and for £30 I dont think you can go wrong.

I will e-mail some pics when I get them.

I do mean the older T-Rex, and yes it is the complete opposite of the new one.

BUT my mate on wants £30 posted for it, and for a beginner it's fine. Check out some of the old Sidehop.co.uk videos.

If you were thinking of buying a T-raptor then an old T-rex is much better, and for £30 I dont think you can go wrong.

I will e-mail some pics when I get them.

kk mate cheers sounds ok especially for 30 quid and its only for me a beginner so yer just email me some pics when you get them as like i said before iam interested. :-

Hey Earsy, the guy who's selling it is a member on here so if you PM him yourself then it would be quicker than going through me.

I've told him that you will be contacting him.

His member name is Spacemonkiee (not sure on spelling)

sorry i cant pm cos iam not a member yet reverendJQ but can you give me his email address or something mate? cheers