Zona Zips

mr ailsbury

Those "toned down graphics" are identical to the other ones on the Zip. The model is the Zenith. Price, colour and graphics to be announced but are we ever anything but competitive. Here in about 4 to 6 weeks.

Another 26 " frame is here as a prototype, pictures probably tomorrow. Badged up as an Onza but will more likely be a Zona in production. You will probably see why.

This very rare and much sought after Salt and Pepper Pot will also be around shortly. Not for sale but only for the lucky few.

med_gallery_790_1170_40537.jpg

Those "toned down graphics" are identical to the other ones on the Zip. The model is the Zenith. Price, colour and graphics to be announced but are we ever anything but competitive. Here in about 4 to 6 weeks.
Hmm, so they are. Oh well :bunny: They look better on the 26", maybe because there's only one, or maybe it's the paint job.

This very rare and much sought after Salt and Pepper Pot will also be around shortly. Not for sale but only for the lucky few.

<image>

Wonder where that idea came from :(

This isn't the picture war thread, unfortunately

ooohhh, that frames hit the spot :bunny:

I LOVE the chainstay yolk and headtube.

please please dont say its got a high bb though, if its 1075-1090, +10-20, and the standard short rear end I want one!

I really want those shakers too lol

No, they will go to those who deserve them. Manufacture was far too expensive to put a price on them. Even the lids are cnc machined and threaded We will give them where we feel they are deserved. There are many people around who have helped us and our brands develop without asking for reward and that is where we will use them. And incidentally, that is the first time I have seen the Chris King hub salt and pepper pot, so no we didn't get the idea from them. Nice idea though, must look at other parts we make.

The bb height is 25mm up. Wheelbase is 1070 using a 400mm fork. Chainstay is 375mm. These were our drawing dimensions but I have to double check when we have built it into a complete bike.

I think that the zenith looks ace too Ali. but like I said before, Im not keen on 26" :lol:

EDIT: Just seen tht new prototype too :$ hehe looking good

EDIT 2: Isn't it meant to have Zona stickers on it, as its another "copy"?

Edited by PaRtZ