Zona Zips

mr ailsbury

Both those frames look really cool :$ Pity Deng's going to hunt down and kill everyone who works at or has bought from Supercycles as a result of them, but he's a copying sheister anyway and no-one likes him, so who cares :lol:

That GU-lookalike does look awesome in that colour.

Is it like a smoked laquer effect or something? Doesn't look properly brushed alu, and doesn't look properly painted?

Weird...

The only thing that would ever put me off buying the zona's is the graphics. I know you could call that shallow, or whatever, but it's true in more cases than just mine. So, better graphics on the Zona's = more sales. Please change them so everyones a winner.

1. Goooooo Onza!

2. If those frames are sub £200 each then wow. Awsome stuff.

Zona is part of Super Cycles

Onza is part of Super Cycles

Sorry, but don't expect an Onza to be replaced with a Zona at half price.

2. Not sure (confimation will come eventually) but I don't think we could make it quite that cheap... Those two are just for us to see, at the moment

(N)

Those frames are ammmmmassssing for stock, aslong as they are cheap.

If zona change their graphics into something a bit easier on the eye, and keep releasing stock and more mod frames (dont stop with the zip, keep producing more!), they will have definately become my fave brand. Awesome quality and value! Sure to be a hit!

The only thing that would ever put me off buying the zona's is the graphics. I know you could call that shallow, or whatever, but it's true in more cases than just mine. So, better graphics on the Zona's = more sales. Please change them so everyones a winner.

My opinion of you has stayed positive (N) Besides theres nothing wrong with voicing your opinion. But yeah i agree thats the only thing wrong with them ( which to be fair is very minute (Y) )

Hobnobs, Ill die if they make that XTP in a mod as I've just paid £200 for a zip (Y)

No, they will go to those who deserve them. Manufacture was far too expensive to put a price on them. Even the lids are cnc machined and threaded We will give them where we feel they are deserved. There are many people around who have helped us and our brands develop without asking for reward and that is where we will use them. And incidentally, that is the first time I have seen the Chris King hub salt and pepper pot, so no we didn't get the idea from them. Nice idea though, must look at other parts we make.

The bb height is 25mm up. Wheelbase is 1070 using a 400mm fork. Chainstay is 375mm. These were our drawing dimensions but I have to double check when we have built it into a complete bike.

Not that hard to read, is it (N)

My opinion of you has stayed positive (N) Besides theres nothing wrong with voicing your opinion. But yeah i agree thats the only thing wrong with them ( which to be fair is very minute (Y) )

It is minute, yes, and it shouldn't matter. But it does. It's just something that can so easily (well it's not like your changing the geo of the frame or anything) be changed, and more people would buy it.