Zoo Or Echo

basher

Team and pitbull I presume?

I say pitbull, but I'm a stock rider so my opinion doesn't really count much for this topic.

Pitbull is a 26" frame, you mean the python?

Both frames are good frames, python being the more popular, so go for the team to be different. You won't have any real problems with either really.

Yep thats me. First rider to ever crack a Python, but it was a manufactures default. Took it time to crack though, about 9 months of use <_<

Id go for th ePython if you want a more stable bike, but if you want something flicky, then definately buy the Team.

Go for the echo!! there absolute beast! people i know who have rode the python says it rides weird and so on and that they dont like it :S i got a team and it rides stupidly good! Plus Echo make stupidly strong frames <_<

Echo, Zoo!, Gu, Czar, Adamant are all the same company under Deng. All use the same welding techniques and tubing.

They are all strong. And they only die from manufactures defaults at the mo'(where as back before the python/pitbull, they were really weak! like Monty weak!).

Pitbull is a 26" frame, you mean the python?

Both frames are good frames, python being the more popular, so go for the team to be different. You won't have any real problems with either really.

ok ima stock rider buti play on my mates mods and i went on the echo team. it was like a bag of dead cats. get the zoo