Geniunly Nice People

sexymike

(Y) Lol, Simon is awesome! As is Liss, shes really sweet.Em is awesome, shes such a sweetie.Shaun H is amazing, he helps with problems and stuff. Jay (trialsboy560) is Really nice! Div is cool to talk to and emo Danny is just generally amazing to talk to about anything!! I have quite a nice little selection of people that are AWESOME! lol.

Kerrie is the bestest person in the whole wide world. (Y)

Mark always seems to help me through bad patches, not a clue why, he must love me. (Y)

Basically everyone i ride with and all xWxYxCx associates ( :D ), Lee especially, as he gives me lifts to far away places. (Y)

Jon from portsmouth is sound too, as he let like 15 trials riders hang at his place, then crash there for the DJ memorial ride.

Ha too many to mention on here, cheers for the loving though guys :D

Heatsinks a real nice guy so's tarty and hazzyhaslam and stan seems cool to (Y) out of the people i dont normally ride with anyway.

Most of the guys i go out with riding are nice anyway (Y)

hulltrialser - Ben Lee

dw@hulltrials - Damon Watson

ben@hulltrials - Ben travis

Deonh(?) - Deonh

Hiltop(?) - Rob hiltop(i think from Skipton)

tomtrials - Tom from Wakefield

yorkbiketrials - Danny

Dave@tartybikes - Dave

All really cool people. Cant remember half of the people on here (Y)

should be prime minister

funny you should say that, i remember him saying somthiing about wanting to be an empror(sp).

and if i was an empror(sp) and someone called me empror(sp) merk, id have them killed

um, steve heatsinks a nice guy.

ali c

caleb (aslong as i get my wheel) (Y)

oooooo, paul oliver, the nicest guy on this forum. :D love you paul (Y)

<sniff> what about me Matt?

I like davetrials + sexymike and cultiv@ted matt (i think) who came to wales and did a demo with us. I love phil (total trials) too because he's always helped the club out. Also everyone from the first indoor comp we did like Ali C, Tim S, Danny, James, Mike etc (sorry cant remeber your names (Y) )

Mathuds0 (even though he APPARENTLY doesn't like me ) because hes very calm and chilled

Caleb is ace too. Especially with sale/wanted forum

JT + onzaboymark always seem to be like grandads and looking after everyone and preventing arguments (Y)

all the local lads too, I wouldn't be postinbg on this forum without you:

WILL ARNOLD - THE Soundest person in the world he's done soo much to help me with my trials + bike in general

craigdavies - Ducko always encouraging me, and if that didn't work he'd shout at me, then scream (Y)

are-em - Rob always goes riding with me

spunkey_monkey_boy - Tom who also bullied me into riding at the first indoor jam :P

freeride-wales - Craig sooo chilled, but has so much talent inside

MAD-bob - Bob!!! wooo you're the magura expert!!!! you can teach a few of those deutsche mensche ein sache oder zwei

alex!beastytrials - Alex awww little alex when you get to 13 You'll be sidehopping :)

Also everyone else who isn't on the forum like Huw, Dan, Huw's mate, Scott, Rory, Christian and everyone else from the trials school too. I wouldn't swap any of the locals for anyone else :D

There im done. :D

Mr Heatsink himself. Never before have I come off the phone after talking to somebody and thought "wow...what a nice bloke"

Joey Maher. 'Cos he's a legend. This guy's stuck by me through thick and thin, and he let me stay at his house. He might be a chav...but he's a nice one (Y)

Em. This girl's taken a lot of shit. Yet somehow she always manages to pull through with a smile on her face. I spent many a late night hour talking to her, and she helped me with a lot of problems, of which I never really thanked her enough for...she's proud to be ginger too. Respect!

Tic. He may take the piss out of me, but I still like him. He's kinda cute in his own hobbitish way. He also let me stay at his house before the Bristol ride. A good night was had by all.

There's too many people to list really, and I'm bound to miss somebody out. But if it weren't for this place, and have far fewer friends. So I'm thankful for that.

sam

jonny jones

jon (stuntsby)

rest of the portsmouth guys are all sound ( harry ray matt mike etc)

jay ( trialsboy560 )

monkeh

mark > jesus (Y)

i.o.w guys

wyc

paul oliver

and the rest

to be honest most people i've dealt with / met from here are all pretty sound

As are you Mr Sexy, not many people send out free shit like you, would of thought your life depended on trying to give me stuff ree :D Charel is awesome, give him blow jobs.