Moment's You'll Alway's Remember

mr kenny

When both my cats died in my arms (grew up with them)

When my dad nearly died

My brother just telling me that he's joining the Army :)

Skating in a massive comp at playstation skatepark, landing a cab 720 over a box wrong and nearly killing myself in front of about 2000 people :P

Me, Stan, Simon, Rossi, Brian, Cap and Matt all getting into Brians car with our bikes to go for a ride :P

Getting attacked by about 7 black kids in london and them breaking lots of my bones

Doing my knee in recently

The day we moved to Blackpool

And the day my Nan died :)

when my little brother drank washing up liquid and lost his voice.

when i tore my nail off street luging on a skatboard and it bleeding everywhere.

and when i split my best mates head open when i was really young becasue he was trying to borrow one of my toys. Then trying to pass the blood off as ribena which we had 'spilt' in his hair, and my mate even went along with it to try and stop me getting in trouble :P

oh, and when i knocked another mate out at school with a massive running headbutt totally by accident. He had to go to hospital whilst i just had a bit of a bruise.

playing footy after school with mates till it was really late and we couldn't even see the ball.

when i was 7 and the day i was about to move house from the midlands to up here, it was pissing down with rain and my mate (the one whose head i split open) walked round to say bye. never seen or spoke to him since.

Any nights spent outside just hanging out, chatting and playing, both at home and on holidays.

Looooads of fun times really, this thread has made me kinda nostalgic, but happy.

Spending 2 Christmas at hospital with my grandad.

The 2 "fights" (if you call people hitting me while I stand there and take it because I'm a pussy) I've been in, basically involved others punching my head.

Being thrown from a boat to my dad while on holiday somewhere as the water was too shallow for the boat to get closer.

First ride I went on in Liverpool, pretty much remember everything, 5 hours of me sitting around has never gone faster.

I'll think of more but I'm too tired, as the time is 0:07, James Bond styleeeee boyzzzzz.

Loads!

When i learned to ride my bike, and in the whole field i managed to ride into the one goalpost :P

The first time i watched trials.

DJ abingdon ride

First Oxford Ride me and Sam went on, and got lost.

Almost breaking my wrist in rugby and being sent home

Passing out on the way to school, in the bathroom and on holiday

and General everyday stuff, private jokes that stick in my head and stuff.

erm off the top of my head

Bikeshow 05 ali c falling from the top of that truck thing after trying to bridge it and i seriousely thought he was dead, i always used to laugh at bails but ever since then theyre not funny anymore :P

Sitting at my old old house when i was six playing with my toy car and i just said to myself 'six is a girls age'

Me and my old best friend running away from home becaus he had to go home

Getting my first trials bike (X-Alp)

Me and my cousin screaming with terror whilst being chased by a jack russel (we are both sh!t scared of dogs)

All our old bmx rides in the woods with all my old best friends, we'd all go out at like 8 in morning with pack lunches and come back late (late was 4-5) those were the days :P

On a bmx ride when one person fell off then like all 8 of us did after going straight into him

Going down a hill on my bike when i was little and scraping my hand on the wall n cutting all my knuckles open

Seeing a car drive itself i swear to this day nobody was in it!

When i was little (6-7) my mum was walking home from shopping and she slipped and landed on her back n she was all winded struggling to breathe and i was crying with laughter eating the choclates that had fallen on the floor

last i can really remember is me being a tiny baby in my pushchair/cot thing outside and it was raining so my mum put that rain cover over me and i went to sleep

Moment's You'll Alway's Remember - The day i come on the forum, only to see it closed with a notice about dj being in an accicent....i called my mum up tte stairs, and we just kinda looked at the screen, and then at each other :P i can picture it so clearly in my head. :P
Yeah, I'll never forget where I was then. Bad shit.

Bikeshow 05 ali c falling from the top of that truck thing after trying to bridge it and i seriousely thought he was dead, i always used to laugh at bails but ever since then theyre not funny anymore :P

Waaaay, someone saw it :P didnt get it on film did you? (Y)

The day i heard my uncle had throat cancer, the day my uncle had the operation to have it removed, the day he died (we where there :P ) and his funeral.

The first time i rode a bike without me stabilizers or my dad holding the bike (this wasnt yesterday for any smart arse :P )

when i got sent home from nursery for throwing a toy car at someone, when i fell of me mates t-pro backwards and got a slight concusion, all i can remember is asking where we where and what we where doing for about 20 mins!! (Y)

Tom

Erm...

Trying to hop to mauel down a bit of chip-board on a ledge (I can't manuel), then falling off flat onto my back, and being badly winded and nearly passing out, but one of my mates stood me up and I walked it off..

The first ever time I got winded...fell off the side of a bouncey castle slide thngy..i was shit scared!

Ermm....

-4! Kerrie trying to explain the number of our bus, and doing a spastic gesture of a 4, which turned out to be an X. So so funny at the time.

-Simon's leaky shoes. :-

-The conkers. Me and Kerrie found a massive conker tree, and Kerrie threw a conker onto the path. It bounces off the kerb, into the middle of the road, and a van comes along. Kerrie starts screaming at the van. "NOOOOOOOOOO!!" But the thing bounces off of the van's tyre, up in the air and she catches it again. Magic. (Y)

the time i accidently droped a kit kat kicked it and caught it again.

my girlfriends smile.

What she looks like when she sleeps.

my nan/grandad the day before they died/the last time i saw them.

marinading the neither rod in the sqished mitton.

my 1st ever pet.

when my 1st ever pet died

first time i ever made out with some one (was f*&^ing rancid)

the 1st time i ever saw my 1st ever trials bike.

my first ever london ride

when i got my zoo (Y)

when i almost died trying a backflip

when i first ever loanded a backfli (i was so happy i did them untill 5 in the morning)

when i got mad sunstroke

and many other things which ill edit in

Edited by Chris@Onza rider

Remembered some more...

Running for an hour up and down my road with my new trainers on when i was 6.

Some weapon on a moped trying to show off to us when it was icey, trying to jump off the kerb, hir front end washing out and him landing in a heap on the floor.

When my brother fell off a 3 foot wall when i was about 2 and landing on his head onto concrete.

Being in my blue, waterproof full body suit thing and playing in the first time i saw snow.

My mum pushing my up the hill when i was in my pushchair, it was pissing down and i was all dry and snuggly.

Coming home to find a random cat in my bed after school.

The first time i went in a Porsche, whoooaaa...

First kiss (In the changing rooms, how romantic (Y))

First kiss (In the changing rooms, how romantic (Y))

Hrm, not alot of changing rooms are mixed sex..... :-

Ahem

Mines would be:

First kiss (Not Rancid)

When i found Tricks and Stunts in Halfords

When i last saw my missus before i came back here after chrimbo and she went to uni in newcastle

The firs time i got properly drunk and met the missus

Argh everything is so ladeee related

- My first kiss

- Losing my viginity

- My first hook

- Smashing my head open on a rock and knocking myself out on a rope swing in preschool

- Impaling my hand on a spoke

- Rolling my car

- My first serious girlfriend

- Breaking my arm at Robin Hill

- Dislocating, twisting, chipping, cracking and breaking my thumb in one go

- When I got stoned for the first time

- The time I threw a water balloon at a motorcyclist and knocked him off (regret that)

- The policeman coming to my house and telling me about my 'pyromania' record

- Going on the Lifeboat

- Getting driven about in a 260bhp Pulsar

- Sitting in my mates Ferrari

- Buying my first car

- The day my Pitbull (first real trials bike) was fully built

- Throwing dog shit on my neighbours roof with a hockey stick

- Knocking over a child with a supersoaker

- The first time I flew over the bars

- When Lucy Sammons told me she'd f**k me anywhere,any time and as regularly as I wanted

- My grandparents before they died

- Sitting on my grandfather's lap as he died

- When I thought I'd never see my parents again

- My 18th Birthday

- Calling the PE teacher a fat ass

- Knocking over an autistic kid with a snowball (a 100m+ throw across a field)

- My first suspension

- The time the deputy head at school threatened to hit me

- Getting caught wanking for the first time

- Exposing myself to a group of girls for a laugh

- Dislocating my knee (eleven times)

- Scoring 5 tries in a school rugby match

- Coming 4th in the Hampshire Athletics at 100m

- Getting my 1 mile certificate for swimming

- The first time I saw and touched a breast

- Being asked to join the British under 16's Swim team (and declining)

- Throwing a wet paper ball (that took two people to carry) into an extractor fan at school and getting f**ked for it

- Shouting 'cock' in a science lesson

- Telling someone who came to my till to 'Get f*cked and die, you for-eyed willy' (and the discipline received for it)

- Writing one thousand lines for calling my mum a shlong (I shall never refer to my giver of life as genitalia)

- Breaking my mum's favourite porcelain dragon statue

- Falling into the pond in my back garden

- Pushing a friend into the pond in my back garden

- Going to Singapore and New Zealand for the Millenium (Singapore was the first country to see it)

- Swimming with Dolphins in Lake Wakatipu (NZ)

- First time I kicked Sophie Courtney in the face (by accident)

- Seeing my best friend's sister with her babs out

- When my mother electrocuted herself

- My dad catching a bird (as it flew through the garden)

- Noticing my math tutor had half a finger amputated

- Greece 2005

- The first time I caught a fish

There are many, many more.

Edited by Smo