What Is The Dumbest Thing U Have Ever Done?

Monty_susanne

Hi me and Dean was talking about what is the dumbest-funnyest thing u have ever done in your whole life.

The dumbest thing i have ever done is that i can remember now:

get stuck in a frozen spoon, was really fun and stupid (It was ice cream on it) and the spoon had lying in the fridge the whole week.

The dumbest thing dean has ever done is get his fingers stuck in a lock on grip, (nothing rude) in front of webcam.. that was really fun B)

please write dumb/funny things u have done under your life, need something to laugh at//Suss and Dean

Edited by Monty_susanne

few simple ones such as telling someone be careful its slippery right before you fall yourself!

favourite has got to be chasing a friend of mine across a roof and we both forgot to stop kept going straight of other side... amusing now but at time friend broke his ankles :P

messing about and getting my tongue stuck to the inside of the freezer took a while to unstick myslef :P

last one kicking a kick bag and having it come back and knock me unconscious B) lol

oggy

think mine has to be when i was little and i thought it would be fun to sledge down the stairs on an a3 sized wooden drawing board.

i flew down like a pro obviosuly but at the bottom the board dug into the carpet and i slid off it at high speed (i was sat on my knees) and i proper jarred my back. I couldn't move for about 3 minutes and i could barely breath, i really thought i'd broken my back.

Needless to say, i never surfed the stairs again.

Another time me and a freind were racing kids toys down a steep ginnel, which had a rail at the bottom. we found that the plastic trike was the fastest so i was blasting it down but obviously plastic wheels don't grip to well so i slid straight on and got the entire trike wedged in the railings whilst i jumped to saftey.

one time, me and a mate was out riding, and he hopped up a plant pot thingy, and was just about to gap to the other plant pot thingy, but his backwheel wasnt right on the ledge thing to hop off, so when he started to hop, his wheel back backwards anf he flew over the bars.

I was laughing my head off and calling his stupid, and said, your menna do it like this... i tryed it and done the exact same thing hahahaha

the stupidest / funniest thing i've done is...... Well a few mate's of mine decided to go in the luandret and get in a big washing machine and sit in and it go round with the door open of course. There were no staff in there and no one would dear do it, so i though what the hell i'll do it so ...... i get in the big washing machine and my mate puts 20 p in and let its go at first i was laughing until i felt sick. So i said turn it of quick B) so he says ok .... then he goes to turn it of but the f**king thing wouldn't turn off :P so i tried to wiggle out but i wouldn't dear because it was still going round so my mate was starting to panic now he grabbed some random bloke and asked him to help him luckily the bloke managed to rag me out the washing machine but i did hit my head on the turbine thing pretty hard when he was pulling me out, and i as only like 12 at the time.

but when i look back now with my friends it was quit funny

Edited by Gears

Riding allong looking at a gap then smack I rode straight in to a lampost needless to say no one shouted anything like stop :) .

LMAO unlucky :P

My stupidest thing was when I went dirt jumping on my mates brakeless bmx. I didn't have enough speed to make the last gap, so instead of going over it, i fell in it :P

i remember when i was little i was in a shop and i tapped this woman on the shoulder who i thought was my mum and i said "can i have this", turned out not to be my mum, just some random woman in a store. :- :P :P

Lmao

Ive done stuff like that loads of times, speaking to random people thinking it was someone else, well embarrasing :)

Not dumb really more unlucky but, I went into an empty houses garden to have a piss and left my friends outside.

I came out having found a hair spray can thinkning yeah we can blow this up.

Walked out and there was a security guard asking my friends if they had seen anyone blow up a toilet with a hair spray can.

:P