Zona (stock Frame)

mad_gavo

I was at the cycle show today and saw a stock frame that looked like an XTP with zona graphics on it. I was wondering if anyone could give me any information on it, as in price, geo and avalibility as the guy i spoke to on the stand didnt really want to talk about it (Y) .

I did a search on hear but it only came up with details of the mod frame. :turned:

As i am currently looking for a new frame that has a slightly bigger wheel base then my level boss 1065 and a bit of bb rise. I was looking at a toxin or limey (more limey now after seeing them for real :D ) but this may also be one to add to my list as it looked lovely (l) my only worry is that the wheel base looked really small :P

Cheers Gavin :P

I rather like the looks of both of those , although Zona's Zenith reminds me somewhat of the Czar Ivan , with that funky headtube . This can only be good for us and the industry if manufacturers keep releasing newer frames , often improvements on those of others .

I am probably going to get a ribbing for saying this but I find all this frame copying hilarious!! I posted thread a while back about the updated CZAR, Adamant website’s and a great deal of the people who replied to the thread said the frames were basically pieces of shit. This thread is about a copy of a copy and everyone loves it! Just seems funny to me. :S

Ride on,

Deadly venom