D*ck Ed Gap!

Mr_scott

3 and a half bike lengths will be like 14/15ft not 10. :) hehe but who cares that fish eye lens does make it look like a mahoosive gappage, probably is if its the one im thinking it is. (Y) also i did one on my mod the other day in london with porter, phil W and Tunni and id say that could have been more 10/11ft. on a gay bike :)

to that gap Holroyd big respect now send me your F**KING number so we can all hook up as craig has been in touch with me a couple of times but iv always been at work. :( so we will organise some rides dude.

Keeping it real as usual dan. well played.

Waynio.....................

Edited by Waynio

i think bucky has done that gap before aswell.

thats not suprising to me though, i know what bucky is capable of, he just needs to ride a bit more!!!! he dont ride much any more.

Waynio.......................

that picture is very very impressive though, must have a good fish eye lens on (Y) :(

10 feet isnt that big for a rolling gap,........

errr what ????

Yer ive 3pedal'd 10 foot lol

its much bigger.

you beast.....

I breached the big 1 0 feet once in my life ... and ill probably never fo it again. . . .

but that gap in the picture is f**kin emmense.. :$

errr what ????

Yeh, I realised 10 feet isnt that big for a rolling gap when I was messing about at the nbr comp setting gaps up- I could 3-pedal about 9 1/2 on my mod, but soo many other people were breezing it. I think it was wither Jamie Pedrosa or Bucky came in and bunnyhop gapped around 16 feet in the end, a few times, sooo casually. As did Matt Staples on his 24".

Chai impressed me a lot too, that guy is pure elastic. He seemed to be attempting the 16-foot gap through pedal-gapping >_< only got around 12 foot as a guess though, but still, was crazy big!

10fts not that big really B) Tunni can static gap like over 9ft.

I bunnyhopd nearly 14ft back in the day >_< (although it was like 1ft high)

In that pic it looks stupidly huge, like, un-doably huge.

Hats off though (Y) wall looks a decent hieght and quite thin ;)

thats not suprising to me though, i know what bucky is capable of, he just needs to ride a bit more!!!! he dont ride much any more.

Waynio.......................

that picture is very very impressive though, must have a good fish eye lens on (Y) (Y)

there two pairs of gaps one is a piss easy 8-10ft but the other i measured at approx. 16ft so im guessing that the one that danny has done. well done geez its f**king massive would loved to have been there ive been at college in blackpool for the past two weeks......