Halfords

G-Jordan

Hey, I've been a bit of an idiot and just had my eyebrow pierced 1 week before i am due to start work at halfords so i need some help from people who work at halfords and people with piercings.

Do halfords allow people who work there to have piercings?

If i took my piercing out would i be able to put a retainer in before it closed up? (in a weeks time).

ta,

george

Hey, I've been a bit of an idiot and just had my eyebrow pierced 1 week before i am due to start work at halfords so i need some help from people who work at halfords and people with piercings.

Do halfords allow people who work there to have piercings?

If i took my piercing out would i be able to put a retainer in before it closed up? (in a weeks time).

ta,

george

Erm. At my Halfords they don't say anything. The deputy manager has her eye brow pierced and a dickhead in ripspeed has loads of Tats on his arms.

They won't say anything. If they do, which is soooo unprobably cos they've employed you 'cos they need you, just say you can't take it out.

They can't MAKE you take it out. And they won't fire you for it. Simple (Y)

• 2 years later...
cheers for the helpful replys everyone (Y) .

george j

p.s.(sam it doesn't hurt too bad and its only for about 20 seconds anyway. Go to asgard in winchester or Southampton)

shouldn't hurt much at all, just a second or so, my advice would be to say u can't take it out an say u have a minor infection, (even if u don't) , so if u take it out an the infection heals inside u can get septisemia (blood poisoning) and they wouldn't wanna be responsible 4 that (as people can die from it (in extreme cases)

Dude, have some common f**king sense.

I get the feeling the poster wasn't like "ah hold on, i'll wait 3 years just to make sure i can get everyones advice, then proceed".

If the thread is over a week old then its usually not worth posting in, unless its something like Random questions thread, Best of interenet, Car thread, and so on.

I would say use your common sense about what thread to post in, but you clearly have none, so my advice?

Don't post.