Chavs Nob Heads? Pffttt

Corish

Just want to let some of the people on here know about chavs. It annoys the hell out of me when people say chavs are wankers. You can't judge a chav on what they wear. I'm not ranting too so please don't give me ear ache.

I'm a chav, I wear Fred Perry, Rockport, Timberland, Henry Loyyd, etc, But I don't cause trouble. Theres a homeless man in the streets of our village, and theres about 30 in our gang, and they all look after him, they buy him food drink etc, its not just him too, they don't cause trouble for no reason. There all shit hot.

Now, theres another group of chavs who don't hang around with us, they have calmed down a bit now, they wear the same sort of clothes but these chavs love trouble but won't look for it, a few do but only like 15% of that gang are real nob heads, theres one who when pissed/stoned/drugged up loves to cause trouble and thinks he is rocky, So I can understand where people come from when they say chavs are dicks but its as if you make out all of chavs are.

If you think about it, its only the heavy drinkers, drug takers, stoners that think they are it, None of our gang are addicted, they get drunk sometimes some smoke, some smoke a bit of weed but not like badly addicted or anything and they're sound. On the other side, the other chav I was saying up there who thinks he is rocky when hes had something is a bit of a tosser, now this just goes to prove the only really bad wankers are druggies, piss heads etc, not just the chavs too, I've seen sweaties act like this too, I've seen all sorts of people like this.

Moral: You can't judge a book by its cover. (Can't judge someone by their dress sense)

This is not a rant, this is not from someones recent post about chavs, and its not just you lot, theres even people I know that say "f**kin chavs, I hate them all" I just thought I would like to let you into that facts. Theres not a really big point I want to get accross to people, if you've read this and think so what? then fine it don't make me feel bad or good or whatever, I just feel like sharing my thoughts to peoples exaggerated comments.

Thankyou.

Corish.

thanks for that :lol: but when i say chav i don't mean some-one who wears poncy clothing (just for future reference) i mean people who in a nutshell- are trouble makers, and i don't know about the rest of the forum but thats the impression i get when i hear them use the phrase chav

thanks for that :lol: but when i say chav i don't mean some-one who wears poncy clothing (just for future reference) i mean people who in a nutshell- are trouble makers, and i don't know about the rest of the forum but thats the impression i get when i hear them use the phrase chav

I wasn't ranting mate. I wasn't like oh you must listen, I understand where you coming from, but most people know chavs to wear the stripey clothings track suit bottoms, tops, henry loyyrd etc etc. Your wrong to be honest, the phrase your looking for is a Trouble Causer/Trouble Maker.

chav is the behavour, not the clothing,

"Chav is a derogatory slang term in popular usage throughout the UK. It refers to a subculture stereotype of a person who is uneducated, uncultured and prone to antisocial or immoral behaviour."

calling youself a chav makes you look nieve and even more stupid than the people you are talking about.

When i was out riding down on the seawall i was offerd a burger by a 'chav' who was BBQ'in with a few mates. Turned it down, but it was nice of him.

Chavs is too generic, it's like saying all bikers destory rails.

chav is the behavour, not the clothing,

"Chav is a derogatory slang term in popular usage throughout the UK. It refers to a subculture stereotype of a person who is uneducated, uncultured and prone to antisocial or immoral behaviour."

calling youself a chav makes you look nieve and even more stupid than the people you are talking about.

Thanks. i totally agree, can't beat the endless amount of; " But what IS a chav ? " topics can you

No no no. You don't understand me, maybe I've just got the wrong end of the stick by saying he was wrong with what he said, I'm sorry for misunderstanding, but most of the trouble causers wear the clothing I described yeah? true aint it? yup it is. so therefore apparently everyone who wears, or dresses up like it is accused of being a chav. And its annoying.

In a way I'm wrong then, I am wrong and I admit it, I always thought a chav was a person wearing stripey clothing and a hat or something. And also a trouble maker....

Corish

so know you are saying they are trouble makers? I don't think any-one on this forum is stupid enough to assume any that wears stripey or whatever clothing is a trouble maker. i think you should quit while you're erm....ahead :lol: and this topic should be forgotten about, lol not having a dig, but read all the other topics about chavs etc. it isn't just if they were reebok classics and a burberry hat that people have something against them

so know you are saying they are trouble makers? I don't think any-one on this forum is stupid enough to assume any that wears stripey or whatever clothing is a trouble maker. i think you should quit while you're erm....ahead :lol: and this topic should be forgotten about, lol not having a dig, but read all the other topics about chavs etc. it isn't just if they were reebok classics and a burberry hat that people have something against them

You totally mis understanding me. I'm not saying just people on here. Its a fact that theres people on here that look at someone with stripey clothes on and things like that will assume they are wankers.

I don't want this turning into a rant please.

No, it wasn't a troublemaker in a stripy jumper, and trackies, it was just an unsociable, un-educated person.

Unfortunatly for you lot, these people on the whole choose to wear trackies, stripey jumpers, nike shoxx, classic reboks, a ben sherman coat 3 times to big, stupid hat, the list goes on...

Therefore the word CHAV has become almost entirely associated with that type of clothing. You can complain all you like, but thats the way the majority of societly see it now, and the only way to avoid such comments is to change your sense of 'style'.

You may find it offensive, and perhaps hurtful, but you choose to bring it on yourselves by dressing the way you do. There must be a reason you choose those clothes in the first place? there will of been a time when you wore more than just trackies and coats.

You might not admit it, or even know it, but either subconciously, or of your own will you've bought into the 'cahv' image, and you dress the way you do becasue of the image it potrays. You could quite easily wear a regular pair of jeans, a t-shirt, and more than 2 styles of shoe, but you don't.

It's your choice, and you face the concequences for it. Pigeon holing may be unfair, (black and jews have been fighting shit like that for ever) but at least you can change you appearance and avoid the slating, IF it actually bothers you that much.

Oh and feeding a bum doesn't make you a great anti-chav, if you care so much why not let him stay in your houses?

And before you get all touchy, i know my post sounds offensive and like i'm trying to start something, i'm 100% not, i'm just telling it the way it is, in the same way you told it the way it is on your side.

yer apologies if i offended you or it seemed like i was trying to start an argument but i wasn't.

night

Rich- greatly put about feeding the bum as well. classic.i also liked the way you said 'for you lot' probably wasn't intentional the way it came across but it made me smile any way

No, it wasn't a troublemaker in a stripy jumper, and trackies, it was just an unsociable, un-educated person.

Unfortunatly for you lot, these people on the whole choose to wear trackies, stripey jumpers, nike shoxx, classic reboks, a ben sherman coat 3 times to big, stupid hat, the list goes on...

Therefore the word CHAV has become almost entirely associated with that type of clothing. You can complain all you like, but thats the way the majority of societly see it now, and the only way to avoid such comments is to change your sense of 'style'.

You may find it offensive, and perhaps hurtful, but you choose to bring it on yourselves by dressing the way you do. There must be a reason you choose those clothes in the first place? there will of been a time when you wore more than just trackies and coats.

You might not admit it, or even know it, but either subconciously, or of your own will you've bought into the 'cahv' image, and you dress the way you do becasue of the image it potrays. You could quite easily wear a regular pair of jeans, a t-shirt, and more than 2 styles of shoe, but you don't.

It's your choice, and you face the concequences for it. Pigeon holing may be unfair, (black and jews have been fighting shit like that for ever) but at least you can change you appearance and avoid the slating, IF it actually bothers you that much.

Oh and feeding a bum doesn't make you a great anti-chav, if you care so much why not let him stay in your houses?

And before you get all touchy, i know my post sounds offensive and like i'm trying to start something, i'm 100% not, i'm just telling it the way it is, in the same way you told it the way it is on your side.

You've said it perfect, I couldn't find the words to express what I mean.

I actually like the clothes, they're more comfortable than jeans, they look smart if you put right bottoms with right top, I much prefer them clothes to a plain pair of jeans normal t-shirt etc.

And the 'Feeding the bum' is just an example of that not all the 'Chav looking people' arent wankers, they actually are decent people, I never meant to broadcast it asif I was saying there on an Anti-Chav scheme.

Edited by Corish

Fair enough mate, if you like the clothes, then seriously wear what you like. But be prepared to be steriotyped for doing so. Everyone judges everyone else on apperance, no matter what they tell you, it's just human insitinct, and if a certain style is overly associated with a certain 'activity', then it sticks, for a very long time.

You proved it yourself in the orginal post by calling a certian image a 'sweaty', nomatter what you feel, you too do the sterio-typing.

The clothes may suite you as far as comfort is concerned, but i bet they also make you feel a certain way, i can almost garantee you also wear those clothes BECAUSE of the image they hold, and it almost gives you and your mates a kind of sheild or protection because for most people, the chav image is an intimidating one.

I personaly can't wear trackies anymore, simple becuase i don't want people to think about me a certain way. I own trackies, and i wore them when i was younger, but nowadays they have a stigma attached which i couldn't stand to be associted with.

anyway, just take it as it goes, and hopefully younger 'chavs' will follow your groups role model, instead of the rocky geeza. But also remember to not pigion hole 'skaters' or 'moshers' or 'hippies' or 'trendys' straight off.

And by the way, the one thing that i actually admire about 'chavs' is there courage. They may vent it on the wrong people, for the wrong reasons, but sometimes i'm almost proud that the UK has people who'll stick up for themselves. only sometimes though. :lol:

Fair enough mate, if you like the clothes, then seriously wear what you like. But be prepared to be steriotyped for doing so. Everyone judges everyone else on apperance, no matter what they tell you, it's just human insitinct, and if a certain style is overly associated with a certain 'activity', then it sticks, for a very long time.

You proved it yourself in the orginal post by calling a certian image a 'sweaty', nomatter what you feel, you too do the sterio-typing.

The clothes may suite you as far as comfort is concerned, but i bet they also make you feel a certain way, i can almost garantee you also wear those clothes BECAUSE of the image they hold, and it almost gives you and your mates a kind of sheild or protection because for most people, the chav image is an intimidating one.

I personaly can't wear trackies anymore, simple becuase i don't want people to think about me a certain way. I own trackies, and i wore them when i was younger, but nowadays they have a stigma attached which i couldn't stand to be associted with.

anyway, just take it as it goes, and hopefully younger 'chavs' will follow your groups role model, instead of the rocky geeza. But also remember to not pigion hole 'skaters' or 'moshers' or 'hippies' or 'trendys' straight off.

And by the way, the one thing that i actually admire about 'chavs' is there courage. They may vent it on the wrong people, for the wrong reasons, but sometimes i'm almost proud that the UK has people who'll stick up for themselves. only sometimes though. :lol:

That was well said. Your a little little bit right about the shield part with the clothing, it makes you feel more secure people thinking your a chav etc, but to be honest who cares? I don't care that much what I really do care about is my self and my mates, and yes I'm sorry for calling the people who dress up like what ever, a sweatie I must admit, but frankly it aint an offense, Chav is like a bad name, its like someone who loves trouble etc, a sweatie is like someone who has long hair, baggy jeans and a t shirt with a bands name on or something, quite frankly thats not an offense? Correct me if I'm wrong.

And what ever do NOT let people over power you by what you think that what they will think of you, If they think oh wanker he's got trackies on, then seriously thats not a mate? Or maybe you mean other people, yeah I see that it is annoying, but you get useto it but what really is annoying is when people talk about it and over exxagerate.(sp).

Corish

Corish

If you think about it, its only the heavy drinkers, drug takers, stoners that think they are it, None of our gang are addicted, they get drunk sometimes some smoke, some smoke a bit of weed.

You basically prooved that your gang are troulbe with that sentence.

But i'm not gonna say you are. As other have said the term Chav, or Pikey or whatever, isn't againsat the peopel who follow sports wear fashion, or maybe people from council estates, its against those who are generally unsociable to everyone and casue trouble.

The thing is, you say you ain't a chav, but you say you have a "gang". I bet you wander round the streets at night causing trouble, or manage to get yourself into trouble somehow (I bet it's not your fault though...). Whether or not you are trying, I bet you and your "gang" are very intimidating to some people, and that's just plain chav. It's people like you who make some parts of this country feel really unsafe to walk around. Don't try and justify it.

If I'm wrong and your "gang" is inside playing Warhammer every evening then I apologise.

i too wear henri lloyd, stone island, trackies etc. etc. but i dont wear them to look like a chav so no one will mess with me because i look ret ard. But because its fashion. i go down to the footie. i go and hang around on parks and estates at night with all my mates, because it's fun just hanging around. and we pretty much all dress the same, because its the "in thing" to wear those brands. i can remember a few years ago everyone was walking round in baggy jeans and slipknot hoodies - and most of them were causing trouble too.

chav is a generalisation nowadays of anyone who wears trackies and some kappa ^_^

i have a good m,ate who is suppoedley a "chav" but i know he isnt. he doesn't cause trouble, is sound as a pound and a generaly nice guy. (looks after his little brother, picks up rubish after a piss up etc)

i also know a bmxer in colwyn bay, again hes a nice guy and extremley good on a bmx. i at first did generalise and think "hes probably stolen that", then he 360'd the spine :lol: .

moral of the story is.....well, im not sure but ah well.

oh ye, but some are f**kin unts

Edited by mat hudson

i can remember a few years ago everyone was walking round in baggy jeans and slipknot hoodies - and most of them were causing trouble too.

well put but still i must admit i own a lacoste jacket but i dont go round causing trouble but at the end of the day 2 months ago i got assulted byt a group of "chavs" 3 to be precise i was in a local park at night with a girl and was just chilling then 3 chavs came up and asked 4 drugs e.t.c so we told them no so we walked off and they go are this is my territory now so "get f**k@d" one of the girls i was with shouted f**king chavs and they decided 2 take the comment out on me.They all punched me several times and i just did'nt fight back or run away for that matter as i didnt want to leave the girls as there was some concern of them getting raped by these scally's so i just stood there and got hit and then they walked off.

I ended up with a bust lip and a couple of bruises on my forehead and spitting out blood,he then threatened to smash his bottle over my head. To be honest if the girls wasent around i would of floored them and to this day it has changed my opinion on the b@$terd's totally.All i am trying to emply is that if you dress like a chav you will be known as one even if you dont act like one.And by the way the 3 drugged up scally's was from manchester and wearing huddy's and trackie bottoms.To this day i hope they die young it may sound sik but that's hat my opinion on "chavs,scally's,trouble makers".

what i am saying is once u have had something done by a trouuble maker your opinion changes straight away.

Clarky

Corish if you wear rockports with trackies then i hate to say it but ur a wanker.

I hate chavs as much as possible for all i give a shit then can go die, they DO nothing except cause shit in "gangs" of 30!

30 of you wandering around the streets im sure you dont cause any trouble.

bollox, get som f**king dress sense and grow up

Ok that mite be harsh lol, but i have no pity, or any will to chnage my views on chavs

Chavs kicked me off my bike

chavs kicked my head in casing me to go hospital

Chavs got me stuck in a police station for 5 f**king hours

chavs hit one of my ex girl friends

All people dressing the same as you so i now have this image stuck in my head anyone who dresses like that IS a twat and im not changing my views.

i hate them.

Edited by Davetrials

Corish if you wear rockports with trackies then i hate to say it but ur a wanker.

I hate chavs as much as possible for all i give a shit then can go die, they DO nothing except cause shit in "gangs" of 30!

30 of you wandering around the streets im sure you dont cause any trouble.

bollox, get som f**king dress sense and grow up you immature f**king chav.

^_^ lmfao, what was the point in this thread, your a chav and you cause trouble in gangs, end of :lol:

cheers andy

Who cares what we wear, theres too much sterotyping going on all the time.

Me n my mate that ride wear trackies and jus a t shirt. Theres loadsa 'chavs' round here that can ride bmx well.

Of course theres people that cause trouble, they mite hang around in gangs, jus have a few people that do it but thats the way that the world is at the moment. Yea, there c**ts when they put someone in hospital, beat the shit out someone and nick stuff, but there aint really much we can do.

Anyway, if everyone was the same, the world would be boring. If everyone agreed on things there would be nothing to talk about etc.

Does it really matter what you wear? As long as your having a good time then who really cares.

Thats my 2 cents...