Chavs Nob Heads? Pffttt

Corish

Steve-A:

You basically prooved that your gang are troulbe with that sentence.

But i'm not gonna say you are. As other have said the term Chav, or Pikey or whatever, isn't againsat the peopel who follow sports wear fashion, or maybe people from council estates, its against those who are generally unsociable to everyone and casue trouble.

No, they are not trouble, I might have 'proved it' by saying something but I get confused when I write long things. I assure you. And you only PRESUME all chav looking people are from a council estate. Your going on what you've whitnessed or what you guess, its like me to you, because you said that you sound like a tramp living in the street and only said that cos your jelous of him/her, ut nah your not realy are you I just said that as an example don't take it in anyway or form I meant it ok.

Tomm:

The thing is, you say you ain't a chav, but you say you have a "gang". I bet you wander round the streets at night causing trouble, or manage to get yourself into trouble somehow (I bet it's not your fault though...). Whether or not you are trying, I bet you and your "gang" are very intimidating to some people, and that's just plain chav. It's people like you who make some parts of this country feel really unsafe to walk around. Don't try and justify it.

If I'm wrong and your "gang" is inside playing Warhammer every evening then I apologise.

No we don't play inside playing warhammer, nor we 'Wander' the streets, we stay in one place most of the time, and yes we will be intimidating to people we can't help that, I'm not trying to help that I'm just trying to share my thoughts to this, I'm not on a scheme to put a stop to everyone calling people who wear fred perry etc a chav am I? no. sorry. i see you use ' "gang" ', now I know why your using the speech marks is because of the word, gang, it doesn't sound a nice little mummys boy word as what you might use, what could I use then brain box? Crew? sounds just as bad, Clan? sounds worse asif we are like purposely making ourselves sound bad, please give me a break ok.

Davetrials:

Corish if you wear rockports with trackies then i hate to say it but ur a wanker.

I hate chavs as much as possible for all i give a shit then can go die, they DO nothing except cause shit in "gangs" of 30!

30 of you wandering around the streets im sure you dont cause any trouble.

bollox, get som f**king dress sense and grow up

Ok that mite be harsh lol, but i have no pity, or any will to chnage my views on chavs

Chavs kicked me off my bike

chavs kicked my head in casing me to go hospital

Chavs got me stuck in a police station for 5 f**king hours

chavs hit one of my ex girl friends

All people dressing the same as you so i now have this image stuck in my head anyone who dresses like that IS a twat and im not changing my views.

i hate them.

Look! I thought you was a good lad, just because I wear these items of clothing of my own personal choice it don't turn me into a bad person does it, you grow up actually, you sound chavvy, really chavvy, and WOW big deal you got kicked of your gay bike with no friggin seat what a big deal lets call everyone who wears rockports a friggin chav they're all the same, just because you hate the chavs round you area it don't mean to say there all like it, grow the f**k up

Davetrials:

I dont have a problem with trackies i wear them for riding, its those stupid stripey jumpers and hats balenced on there head and rockports with trackkies that annoys me.

Stupid you may call it, people like to wear their clothes like that, Maybe they think haha look at that faggot with long hair, or baggy jeans looks like a right tramp.

Mr_Tweek:

You're a chav...

No, I look like a chav, but I do not cause trouble.

N.Wood

Hardly anyone round here wears Timberlands (unless they be a lumberjack), Henry Lloyd (unless they're a sailor... on a side note, weird how sailing stuff gets 'cool' again, i had a Helly Henson life jacket way before i saw people wearing HH on the streets haha) and Fred Perry stuff is cool in small amounts to hip young Londoners who are anything but chav.

Anyways, what are people who wear Nike/Adidas/Kappa etc if people who wear smarter stuff like Rockports and Stone Island?

Is YSL/RL/Prada chav too?

Chav is the most overused word since gay became...gay.

Mr Corish, to be fair i don't think any of us care who you hang around with, what you wear, what you get up to, what shoe size you wear and whether you fold or scrunch your toilet paper.

Thanks for the insight into your life though :momaru:

Mr N.Wood I wasn't telling you asif to say I want you to care about me and my gang, no I wanted to use it as examples.

terror-error

I know what you mean corish!

Im a "chav looking lad"

at the moment, im wearing a lacoste tracksuit, adidas climacool trainers, lansdale T-shirt, just because i wear these clothes all the time, doesnt mean im a chav? does it? :-

NO i didnt think so!

I hate violence/trouble! the only fights i start are with my sister B) B) :P (well, used to (Y) )

most of the people i hand around with, wear the same clothes as me, but they act the same as me, none of us smoke, i dont drink (dont think many of them do either) none of us take drugs... i know the magority of people my age for about 2 miles round my house, im mates with most of them, but i know who to talk to and who not to go near!

(that doesnt make sence, i know lol)

when i went to fort will, all the "greebo" looking people, were looking at me weird, thinking i was gonna nick somthing and all lol, but when i started to talk to will arnold, everyone become freindly when they seen what i could do on a bike :) and realised i was a rider :P

most people that wear tacksuits and stuff is because they are "training clothes" and most of the people that wear them play football and go to the gym and stuff, so wear them all the time cause they are used to wearing them. but some are still little twats that start trouble n stuff.

I UNDER STAND CORISH, YOUR NOT ALONE ON THE FORUM :P

Thank you very very vvveeerrryyy much, they all exxagerate and intimidate us, just because they've had bad experiences and don't get called a chav them selves they jump to huge conclusions and make out I'm an idiot for trying to explain my self

pissin_on_the_fence

Not being funny but if you hate being steriosyped do 1 of 3 things

* Buy some new clothes because obiously in the clothes you are wearing people are getting the wrong idea about you.

* Stop moaning about it wear you chav'y chlothes and accept the abuse

* go get stoned with you crew and prove us right that all chav's ARE wankers.

i say go for number 1

I don't get abuse personally, Its the stupid over exxagerated comments, rather than saying a few chavs are wankers, most chavs are wankers, some chavs are wankers, they say ALL chavs are wankers, thats what gets me so mad and frustrated. How about they say all trials bikers are GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS. But they dont!

chrishayton

someone before( on page 1) said ' we wear these clothes because its fashion. sorry kiddo but it really isnt lol. you look like a retard from a council estate( i dont care if people dont like that remark)

one day you will realise you look like a twat in your matching 'trackys' and 'suspension shoes'

be a bit more individual. and just dont act like a willy calling yourself a chav if you arent 1, (although its clear you are).

btw do you talk in the annoying little chav grunt language,

naahhh

you what!

wha u lukin ah

and the general bollocks that comes out of their mouths,

No, like I said to the other person, you only PRESUME we are from a council estate, So your telling me right, that we all must live in big posh private estate houses? and How about this one, who ever lives in a council house is a chav right? No your stupid and like usual over exxagerating.

Boothy

I agree.

I wear a trackies, and I own a pair of Shoxx, but I don't drink that much, have never smoked or done drugs, and don't get in fights. Does it make me a chav because of my clothes and trainers then?

Or, there are a few saters around my town that cause more trouble, and are fighting, vandalising and being pricks more than anyone else, should they be called chavs then? They hang around in groups, and cause trouble, get pissed and stoned, typical stereotype chav activities.

Why do people have so much against them? For every bad chav, there are 3 or 4 normal ones, who are just normal people.

No it don't make you a chav, this is my point, I've explained and i stressed it near enough on my first post that I WAS NOT RANTING over this.

the666ers

There was a sticky thread for chavs but it didn't get posted in for a while so it unstickied or whatever magic occurs when stickies un-adhere themselves.

Me-thinks a bit of sticky thread/merging revival should be jiggerized here - whats been said aboves only really been dwelled over hundreds of times before in different ways.

James

I rarely come on this site anymore due to quitting trials and selling up, you seriously don't expect me to remember everything do you?

cookie456_the2nd

You aint alone either corish

true. true

Thank you, your a chav looking sort of person but yet don't cause trouble, and because your one you actually understand, because other people never been in our situations they don't uderstand and think we look like fools because we are trying to explain to people really what the truth is. People say oh you get called a chav get useto it. OH MY f**kING GOD! I should say this, you get beat up by chavs get useto it and stop moaning and learn to fight you set of 1st class pussy f**ks

mat hudson

biggest load of absolute crap ever. should be. for every 10 violent abusive chavs there is one nice one.

No its not, maybe in your village/town it is, but the country/world overall I can truly believe every word he said

Michael Hardman

Oh my god I walked down to the shops in my gym kit, I felt like a chav Im no bad, spank, naughty me.

Im not drunk

Behave your self for crying out loud stop acting such an idiot, its just clothes, your not bad for wearing them.

-------

Pfft, I never came here to rant, I came here to express what I think about all this.

Edited by Corish

just because you hate the chavs round you area it don't mean to say there all like it, grow the f**k up

I guess the thing is is that all chavs everywhere are exactly like that, so they ARE all like it? That's the whole f**king problem. Notice how everyone who gets pissed off with chavs are pissed off with them for basically doing similar things to what Dave described? The majority are all f**king c**ts, which is why people hate them. The mass hatred of the worst thing ever to happen in this country didn't come about for no reason, did it :-

Thank you very very vvveeerrryyy much, they all exxagerate and intimidate us

Are you saying that "chavs" get upset because people intimidate you? That's f**king ironic.

I guess the thing is is that all chavs everywhere are exactly like that, so they ARE all like it? That's the whole f**king problem. Notice how everyone who gets pissed off with chavs are pissed off with them for basically doing similar things to what Dave described? The majority are all f**king c**ts, which is why people hate them. The mass hatred of the worst thing ever to happen in this country didn't come about for no reason, did it ;)

Are you saying that "chavs" get upset because people intimidate you? That's f**king ironic.

The point I'm getting accross to people is we are not all like it. I aint saying we are all angels, yeh everyone does something wrong, but just take into mind that all I'm trying to say is not all chavs are same. I'll be honest I'm one the the guys who wear the stripey clothes etc, but I'm a decent lad, I dont drink, smoke or anything, I'm not quiet I admint, I'm very popular, but the real point is I dont cause trouble.

And now i will be honest again. I useto cause trouble, things like mischeiving, nothing like what you might think but still, causing trouble, but I never useto wear fredd perry, or anything of a kind, use to be surf clothes like rip curl quiksilver , and plain jeans with skate shoes and i rode trials, now im completely opposite, I dont cause trouble and I dress up in a chav style.

The 666ers I'm sorry if i sounded harsh or anything mate, didn't mean to it just people really can't understand where I'm coming from.

That's fine mate - If I'm honest I have some mates that dress like pikies and are sound. One of them even lives in a caravan.

Either way I think you're gonna need to accept there are stereotypes for a reason and despite there often being exceptions to the rule, people will be stereotyped regardless.

If I was to give you some friendly advice mate I'd just let this thread go. Unfortunately you're not painting a good picture, and once you've dug yourself in a hole....

James ;)

guys guys give corish a brake for fork sake hes a good lad and sound at that if you were to meet him you would realise he is not what you think he is, i mean he was only giveng you some info and you attack him ;)

Pauly

Blah, blah, blah

-------

Pfft, I never came here to rant, I came here to express what I think about all this.

If you've quit trials, why are you still spending time on here ?

Why are you so bothered what all of us think ?

and just to sum up my feelings, I think your a chav ;) ;)

If you've quit trials, why are you still spending time on here ?

Why are you so bothered what all of us think ?

and just to sum up my feelings, I think your a chav (Y) :D

Mate lol, I aint a trouble causer. I come on here 'cos I aint quit trials I just got bored of it, having a break from riding, I can still come on here can't I? To be honest I do care what people think.

the666ers.

I accept that fact I get stereotyped, I don't accept all the exxageration that goes on.

Mate lol, I aint a trouble causer. I come on here 'cos I aint quit trials I just got bored of it, having a break from riding, I can still come on here can't I? To be honest I do care what people think.

the666ers.

I accept that fact I get stereotyped, I don't accept all the exxageration that goes on.

But that's what stereotyping is, exaggeration of details which seperate types of people.

You aren't going to change peoples opinions or make a difference to be honest mate. Every day people are faced with rude, uncouth pikies and it's just how it goes.

the666ers.

U called our bikes "Gay with no seat" u even sound like a chav.

Right - the stereotypical chav is not just based on clothing, i.e: if ou saw someone wearing chav-esquue clothing and the were with one other person and were saying "What, what, Jeffrey, I've nearly completed my completely spiffing stamp collection" in perfectly spoken english, and walking without a fashionable limp, then you wouldnt be inclined to think they were a chav.

Chav is much more than that, body language, grammer, expression, peers. Lots of bopping, big gangs, hoods up, caps on, faces covered, lots of "oi boi, what choo lukkin at", intimidating behaviour even in the way they speak to you (right up into your face, shouting, swearing), generally abrrassive, impolite, rude behaviour.

Most of these traits can be recognised within seconds of seeing someone... especially because chavs are loud, so you can tell from across the road.

It comes to a point when you have been given abuse hundreds of times, attacked tens of times, and seriously hurt once or twice by the same kind of people with the same stupid chav voices and language and aggressive behavious that the stereotype starts to stick very firmly. And once that happens, theres no going back; people like this have used up all their chances, and you would be foolish to assume the next one you see is nice.

To sum it up - You wouldnt, (given its reputation) put your head in a lions mouth.