Chavs Nob Heads? Pffttt

Corish

Who cares what we wear, theres too much sterotyping going on all the time.

Me n my mate that ride wear trackies and jus a t shirt. Theres loadsa 'chavs' round here that can ride bmx well.

Of course theres people that cause trouble, they mite hang around in gangs, jus have a few people that do it but thats the way that the world is at the moment. Yea, there c**ts when they put someone in hospital, beat the shit out someone and nick stuff, but there aint really much we can do.

Anyway, if everyone was the same, the world would be boring. If everyone agreed on things there would be nothing to talk about etc.

Does it really matter what you wear? As long as your having a good time then who really cares.

Thats my 2 cents...

I dont have a problem with trackies i wear them for riding, its those stupid stripey jumpers and hats balenced on there head and rockports with trackkies that annoys me.

if it anoys you that much.... wear something different. I used to wear trackys to ride, ok mine are fecked now. I couldnt care if someone said i was a chav because thats just fecking stupid as they are ment for sports. as i said if it anoys you that much wear something different.

Just want to let some of the people on here know about chavs. It annoys the hell out of me when people say chavs are wankers. You can't judge a chav on what they wear. I'm not ranting too so please don't give me ear ache.

I'm a chav, I wear Fred Perry, Rockport, Timberland, Henry Loyyd, etc, But I don't cause trouble. Theres a homeless man in the streets of our village, and theres about 30 in our gang, and they all look after him, they buy him food drink etc, its not just him too, they don't cause trouble for no reason. There all shit hot.

Now, theres another group of chavs who don't hang around with us, they have calmed down a bit now, they wear the same sort of clothes but these chavs love trouble but won't look for it, a few do but only like 15% of that gang are real nob heads, theres one who when pissed/stoned/drugged up loves to cause trouble and thinks he is rocky, So I can understand where people come from when they say chavs are dicks but its as if you make out all of chavs are.

If you think about it, its only the heavy drinkers, drug takers, stoners that think they are it, None of our gang are addicted, they get drunk sometimes some smoke, some smoke a bit of weed but not like badly addicted or anything and they're sound. On the other side, the other chav I was saying up there who thinks he is rocky when hes had something is a bit of a tosser, now this just goes to prove the only really bad wankers are druggies, piss heads etc, not just the chavs too, I've seen sweaties act like this too, I've seen all sorts of people like this.

Moral: You can't judge a book by its cover. (Can't judge someone by their dress sense)

This is not a rant, this is not from someones recent post about chavs, and its not just you lot, theres even people I know that say "f**kin chavs, I hate them all" I just thought I would like to let you into that facts. Theres not a really big point I want to get accross to people, if you've read this and think so what? then fine it don't make me feel bad or good or whatever, I just feel like sharing my thoughts to peoples exaggerated comments.

Thankyou.

Corish.

You're a chav...

Hardly anyone round here wears Timberlands (unless they be a lumberjack), Henry Lloyd (unless they're a sailor... on a side note, weird how sailing stuff gets 'cool' again, i had a Helly Henson life jacket way before i saw people wearing HH on the streets haha) and Fred Perry stuff is cool in small amounts to hip young Londoners who are anything but chav.

Anyways, what are people who wear Nike/Adidas/Kappa etc if people who wear smarter stuff like Rockports and Stone Island?

Is YSL/RL/Prada chav too?

Chav is the most overused word since gay became...gay.

Mr Corish, to be fair i don't think any of us care who you hang around with, what you wear, what you get up to, what shoe size you wear and whether you fold or scrunch your toilet paper.

Thanks for the insight into your life though :momaru:

I know what you mean corish!

Im a "chav looking lad"

at the moment, im wearing a lacoste tracksuit, adidas climacool trainers, lansdale T-shirt, just because i wear these clothes all the time, doesnt mean im a chav? does it? :lol:

NO i didnt think so!

I hate violence/trouble! the only fights i start are with my sister ^_^ :lol: :P (well, used to :lol: )

most of the people i hand around with, wear the same clothes as me, but they act the same as me, none of us smoke, i dont drink (dont think many of them do either) none of us take drugs... i know the magority of people my age for about 2 miles round my house, im mates with most of them, but i know who to talk to and who not to go near!

(that doesnt make sence, i know lol)

when i went to fort will, all the "greebo" looking people, were looking at me weird, thinking i was gonna nick somthing and all lol, but when i started to talk to will arnold, everyone become freindly when they seen what i could do on a bike :huh: and realised i was a rider :o

most people that wear tacksuits and stuff is because they are "training clothes" and most of the people that wear them play football and go to the gym and stuff, so wear them all the time cause they are used to wearing them. but some are still little twats that start trouble n stuff.

I UNDER STAND CORISH, YOUR NOT ALONE ON THE FORUM :S

Not being funny but if you hate being steriosyped do 1 of 3 things

* Buy some new clothes because obiously in the clothes you are wearing people are getting the wrong idea about you.

* Stop moaning about it wear you chav'y chlothes and accept the abuse

* go get stoned with you crew and prove us right that all chav's ARE wankers.

i say go for number 1

someone before( on page 1) said ' we wear these clothes because its fashion. sorry kiddo but it really isnt lol. you look like a retard from a council estate( i dont care if people dont like that remark)

one day you will realise you look like a twat in your matching 'trackys' and 'suspension shoes'

be a bit more individual. and just dont act like a willy calling yourself a chav if you arent 1, (although its clear you are).

btw do you talk in the annoying little chav grunt language,

naahhh

you what!

wha u lukin ah

and the general bollocks that comes out of their mouths,

Why are people being so stereotypical?

People can wear what they want without being put into a catorgory, Its the way they act. As long as they like it and its comfy honestly what is the problem? They aren't causing trouble or being intimidating at all. i hate the way that if you walk down the street you get put into a group, as you do in school.

"Oh, look, they're the grungers, because they listen to that music."

"Oh they're chavs because they wear trackies, hoodies and rockports."

Chav is too over used now, if you listen to some type of music your a chav, if you wear some sort of clothes your a chav. its pathetic.

The girls, Donna, Zoé, Ami and Kerrie.

i too wear henri lloyd, stone island, trackies etc. etc. but i dont wear them to look like a chav so no one will mess with me because i look ret ard. But because its fashion. i go down to the footie. i go and hang around on parks and estates at night with all my mates, because it's fun just hanging around. and we pretty much all dress the same, because its the "in thing" to wear those brands. i can remember a few years ago everyone was walking round in baggy jeans and slipknot hoodies - and most of them were causing trouble too.

I know what you mean corish!

Im a "chav looking lad"

at the moment, im wearing a lacoste tracksuit, adidas climacool trainers, lansdale T-shirt, just because i wear these clothes all the time, doesnt mean im a chav? does it? (Y)

NO i didnt think so!

I hate violence/trouble! the only fights i start are with my sister (N) :o :P (well, used to :D )

most of the people i hand around with, wear the same clothes as me, but they act the same as me, none of us smoke, i dont drink (dont think many of them do either) none of us take drugs... i know the magority of people my age for about 2 miles round my house, im mates with most of them, but i know who to talk to and who not to go near!

(that doesnt make sence, i know lol)

when i went to fort will, all the "greebo" looking people, were looking at me weird, thinking i was gonna nick somthing and all lol, but when i started to talk to will arnold, everyone become freindly when they seen what i could do on a bike :P and realised i was a rider :angry:

most people that wear tacksuits and stuff is because they are "training clothes" and most of the people that wear them play football and go to the gym and stuff, so wear them all the time cause they are used to wearing them. but some are still little twats that start trouble n stuff.

I UNDER STAND CORISH, YOUR NOT ALONE ON THE FORUM :'(

I agree.

I wear a trackies, and I own a pair of Shoxx, but I don't drink that much, have never smoked or done drugs, and don't get in fights. Does it make me a chav because of my clothes and trainers then?

Or, there are a few saters around my town that cause more trouble, and are fighting, vandalising and being pricks more than anyone else, should they be called chavs then? They hang around in groups, and cause trouble, get pissed and stoned, typical stereotype chav activities.

Why do people have so much against them? For every bad chav, there are 3 or 4 normal ones, who are just normal people.

There was a sticky thread for chavs but it didn't get posted in for a while so it unstickied or whatever magic occurs when stickies un-adhere themselves.

Me-thinks a bit of sticky thread/merging revival should be jiggerized here - whats been said aboves only really been dwelled over hundreds of times before in different ways.

James

Why do people have so much against them? For every bad chav, there are 3 or 4 normal ones, who are just normal people.

for every bad "alternative" person or heaven forbid ones who don't fall into any category there are 1000's and 1000's of normal ones

you do the math. that's what this is about.

"Oh, look, they're the grungers, because they listen to that music."

"Oh they're chavs because they wear trackies, hoodies and rockports."

Chav is too over used now, if you listen to some type of music your a chav, if you wear some sort of clothes your a chav. its pathetic.

The girls, Donna, Zoé, Ami and Kerrie.

"Oh look shes a girl she has a VAG-INA"

Tis still the truth

...when i go to the gym i wear trackie suit and sleeveless sports tops.

That's because if you went to the gym wearing jeans and a massive hoody you would look a right plonker excercising wouldnt you :o , plus, you wouldn't be able to move about as easy (Y)

Tracksuits are made for doing sports in etc, just these "chavs" have adopted them as the trendy gear to be wearing. i get called a chav at work because i wear tracksuit bottoms when delivering goods (they keep me cooler than jeans!).

Do I give a shit, NO!

Some people will think i'm talking bollocks, but that's the way I think of it all. (N)

• Like 1

for every bad "alternative" person or heaven forbid ones who don't fall into any category there are 1000's and 1000's of normal ones

you do the math. that's what this is about.

My brothers friends brother is a right chav and if he didnt get lucky with an appretiship hed be in jail and hes only 16, but he wont touch my brother or me as he knows what will happen.

That's because if you went to the gym wearing jeans and a massive hoody you would look a right plonker excercising wouldnt you :o , plus, you wouldn't be able to move about as easy (Y)

Tracksuits are made for doing sports in etc, just these "chavs" have adopted them as the trendy gear to be wearing. i get called a chav at work because i wear tracksuit bottoms when delivering goods (they keep me cooler than jeans!).

Do I give a shit, NO!

Some people will think i'm talking bollocks, but that's the way I think of it all. (N)

Hence sweaters acually meaning to literally sweat in, like when in hardcore training for boxing or something and makes them fell hard minus the sweating

• Like 1