Plymouth Ride...

Rob_P

Hey,

A nice ride In Plymouth yesterday was enjoyed by all I feel that the batty weather let us down a wee tad!!

Think there was about 15 riders in all, wheeler, rowan aka postman pat, porter, waynio, manning, etc etc.

Heres some pics I took, alot are quite noisey (grainy) because of very poor light and constant rain, espically on the lensage!

Insane Wayne doing a 180 gap

gallery_4006_441_68577.jpg

Tuppers can JUST about see the rock with steamed up specks

gallery_4006_441_149576.jpg

Richey baby 180 gap

gallery_4006_441_48196.jpg

Sir Knobalot :ermm:

gallery_4006_441_201150.jpg

Givin it some real beans here

gallery_4006_441_83777.jpg

Blurred for effect

gallery_4006_441_150893.jpg

Lol how many times did it splash you James?

gallery_4006_441_87550.jpg

very dull so thought i'd be arty and go b+w, nutts static gap!

gallery_4006_441_70754.jpg

Thats it for the mo jo

Good day, some nice stacks too, shame knowone got James drop gap to ass!

HAHAH and whiteboy dropping steps to moss to face :D

Cheers

Rob B) B)

Edited by Rob P

Cool pics pegs, Shame u didnt get james bail though!

Wat a day monday was, great fun, but very windy and wet, spose u gotta have the good with the bad B)

I went even though i didnt have a bike, my plan was to take some pics but i ended up having a mess around on everyones bikes, cheers for that guys :ermm:

Was good to see everyone agian B)

Cheers

Steve

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

GET OUT OF MY CITY YOU BASTARDS!!!!

why has NO ONE from north of exeter ever come to plymouth in the last 4 years ive been riding there? then 3 weeks after i go away all you bastards come down :ermm: and force me to look at the pics whilst sat in my room staring at the rain which seems to be a pretty permanent feature in portsmouth!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 i am NO happy B) i want to ride B)

looks like a typical plymouth ride.... start at copthorn-then it rains-spend day on the seafront

That was such a great ride! I really didn't care about the weather once I was soaked I just got on and I think we all had a great time. All in all it was great now we all got to trek up to Blackpool for a ride!

That natty at the end was the best :ermm: you can't say it wasn't you little street boys B)

Rob can I have that piccy you toke of me in full size, it look wicked.

nice pictures dude!

weather will never get me down, if it had been absolutly pissing it down at the beginning of the ride like it did half way through i would have wore shorts and a tee shirt to save getting absolutly piss wrapped and weighing 3 times as much as normal cos of wet clothes.

Also i just want to thank the Wheeler family for putting me up for the 3days it was much appreciated, i will be back down south next week so i will wack a list up or when and where sort of thing.

if you could e-mail me some of the bigger pictures Rob that would be great, was fantastic catching up with so many other riders and im sure we all had a good laugh............ oxford and bristol were awesum too!!!!

if anyone has any pictures from the bristol and the oxford ride would be great to see some.

Waynio.........................

Porters arse blunt on the big drop gap that me n wheeler and porter did was well funny! he is top bannana and was awsum specially when he was sat there like "god wheres my bike gone, and christ why do i have one grip in my hand"???? LMAO!!!! a trip with alot of memories, and hopefully the same next week too.......

i dont care if it pisses down or not, as long as the journey home on the motorway isnt as bad as it was on the way back from plymouth i seriously couldnt care less,. hahaha. as wheeler and porter and rich would agree it was terrible i didnt think we would get home alive!!!!!

Waynio.....................

could someone e-mail me some of these in full scale???? cheers

i dont care if it pisses down or not, as long as the journey home on the motorway isnt as bad as it was on the way back from plymouth i seriously couldnt care less,. hahaha. as wheeler and porter and rich would agree it was terrible i didnt think we would get home alive!!!!!

could someone e-mail me some of these in full scale???? cheers

Really excellents pics, you can tell it's pissing rain...

though I like the effects...

Did have some rides like this in Belgium <_<

Waynio, how can you 180 gap on wet blocks? ^_^

soon matt, could be some time next week :P hehe. its going to be through the week, im thinking more of wednesday/thursday MAY not be making it all the way down to plymouth dependant on how i feel after the filming session in oxford on tuesday and the ride on wednesday in porthcawl. BUT if i can make it i will might even shuffle the rides around but Tuesday is deffo oxford iv got sum stuff to sort out for Mr Wheeler.

if i could borrow a camera man for the day it would be much appreciated?????if i turn up down in plymouth???

The driving there and back were the funniest/scariest bits of the day. Apart from McDonalds afterwards. That was just painful... (Y)

Hope everyone can get together for another ride at some point, may even trek up to wheelers some day...

Rich

Rich try get upto oxford on tuesday as i am going to be there if you can make it, im pretty sure wheeler is going to be coming out riding after he has finished college at 4 or summit.

ye the drive home was shit scary.............altho we did make it back which was kool. haha.

sorry i didnt txt you back the other day either rich, it was a great day and was kool meeting up and not a problem picking you up on the way down to plymouth!!!!im sure you had as much fun that day as i did!!!! it was well worth picking you and porter up for a quality day down there, even though it wa pissing down.

Waynio..........................

"do you want me to arrest you!"

"go on then"

"come with me sunny"

"no im not going"

LMFAO!!!!!! guess who that was?????