Asking Girls Out?

Davetrials

f**king hell monkey, give it a rest. do you come on this forum to have discussion or to cause stress and generally be annoying?

if your not here to discuss stuff, then you shouldnt even be here, ban possibly?

For Janson, why I quoted you who knows (Y)

Edited by MrMonkey

I've always found that "taking out" instead of "asking out" girls is best and almost foolproof in result unlike the latter. My technique revolves around the hiring or borrowing of a van with a sliding door. You will need someone to drive this van for you. You will also need some rope.

Next, scope out your chosen girls behaviour for a week or two. Look for patterns of times of when she is alone, out of the sight of others. When this is established, your moment chosen, drive up in your van, sliding door open and depending on your skills, either stop the van and grab your lady or grab her at high speed and throw her in the back. High speed is preferable for obvious reasons of reducing the time of being seen.

Once in the back of your van, tie your lady up with the prescribed rope. You don't want to lose your lady at this point! Take her home, and place her in a makeshift prison. I've found the cuboard under the stairs to be most suitable.

Finally, give yourself a pat on the back, you're now proud owner of a relationship. You didn't even have to go through the risk of being turned down.

f**king hell monkey, give it a rest. do you come on this forum to have discussion or to cause stress and generally be annoying?

if your not here to discuss stuff, then you shouldnt even be here, ban possibly?

He's not that bad lol.. can be quite funny sometimes lol (Y)

When this is established, your moment chosen, drive up in your van, sliding door open and depending on your skills, either stop the van and grab your lady or grab her at high speed and throw her in the back. High speed is preferable for obvious reasons of reducing the time of being seen.

HAHAHAHAH! holy shit, first time i've smiled in like a week. (Y)

I've always found that "taking out" instead of "asking out" girls is best and almost foolproof in result unlike the latter. My technique revolves around the hiring or borrowing of a van with a sliding door. You will need someone to drive this van for you. You will also need some rope.

Next, scope out your chosen girls behaviour for a week or two. Look for patterns of times of when she is alone, out of the sight of others. When this is established, your moment chosen, drive up in your van, sliding door open and depending on your skills, either stop the van and grab your lady or grab her at high speed and throw her in the back. High speed is preferable for obvious reasons of reducing the time of being seen.

Once in the back of your van, tie your lady up with the prescribed rope. You don't want to lose your lady at this point! Take her home, and place her in a makeshift prison. I've found the cuboard under the stairs to be most suitable.

Finally, give yourself a pat on the back, you're now proud owner of a relationship. You didn't even have to go through the risk of being turned down.

lmao. thats like totally whoa. funny as shit i've not laughed so hard in a long time (Y) :D :$ :P

And i STILL know more then you (Y)

And you are a total gob shite and i hope one day someone will slot you!

Ooooooh, get you and your SAS speak :D Trying to fit into the lifestyle already? Classy :$

For your own good I've helped you end your T-F addiction. You obviously don't like it, and you won't get into the SAS (judging from your profile I guess you want to :P) by sitting around being a knob on an internet forum.

Have fun.

Ooooooh, get you and your SAS speak (Y) Trying to fit into the lifestyle already? Classy :D

For your own good I've helped you end your T-F addiction. You obviously don't like it, and you won't get into the SAS (judging from your profile I guess you want to :$) by sitting around being a knob on an internet forum.

Have fun.

Coming from a moderater who raped barbie.

Now go and f**k yaself you willy. Ban this account along with my I.p!

Bye bye :P

And i have my ambitions in life instead of sitting in front of a computer screen on a crappy internet forum!

Edited by Floyd