What Color

theone2be

ok then im running a saracen blitz with a total street setup. e.g... mx comps, single speed, hope minis, etc.

(in fact even though its a crappy bike to start off with the frame is one of the strongest ive ridden) any way i do airbrushing professionaly (ill give a link to my site once its finished) any im trying to think of a new color. at the moment im thinking white gloss flames with red pinstriping on matt black. so the rear of the bike will be white and the top black. and if i do this i will put a black halo combat at the front and a white at the rear.

so what do people think? any other ideas?

p.s. ill post some pics of all the ideas on a drawing when ive got a few

from

sam

my opinion would be get rid of the halos they are rubbish in my opinion get some atomlab rims or even mavic, for the frame colour i would say a gloss black (boring i know) but but it just looks so stealthy looking and crisp or if you want to be noticable go for a really wild colour like candy red or metalic blue

hope this helps

ric

This topic has been up...one day?

And you've bumped it twice :P (not allowed :D )

Pink will look 'cool' at first, but it'll lose its novelty, and you'd just look like an idiot.

Try something original..Like Joe did with his czar (brown) doesn't sound too nice, but looks lovely. :'(

This topic has been up...one day?

And you've bumped it twice :P (not allowed :S )

Pink will look 'cool' at first, but it'll lose its novelty, and you'd just look like an idiot.

Try something original..Like Joe did with his czar (brown) doesn't sound too nice, but looks lovely. :lol:

i say pink but it's tru it will loose its novelty maybe youroriginal idea (the matt black with fames) but where you were going to do it it matt black do it pink it will look awesome and totaly original hope that helped a lil bit :lol:

i got to admit thats a nice color combo there

That looks mint mate :P

Edited by TR14LS_R1D3R

I like the original idea, and the camo idea. so i have a new one. Has anyone seen the new Giro XEN helmets in white camo...??? how about the original design but in camo ie black and white camo. that'd be fookin lush. and then you could buy a helmet to match! whatever you do, keep the halo combats, i swear by them, theyre awesome. if weight aint an issue, then spend a bit more and get the SAS combats, they rock.