Still Use Powerballs?

nb88

just bought a powerball :- got the neon red version from ebay for £21.50 posted. Just wondering if anyone here still uses them? I remember the TF craze for them a few months ago :- . Are they as good as they seem? Helped your fitness at all?

Cheers :)

mines sounding a bit gritty nowadays, i've had to put a wrist strap on it cos it kept flying outta my hand and denting stuff. My mate got one that lights up but it didn't come with rev counter.

my best is 11136 at the moment.

i wish you could spin it up then split the case and let the ball fly off, i bet it would go miles. :)

mines sounding a bit gritty nowadays, i've had to put a wrist strap on it cos it kept flying outta my hand and denting stuff. My mate got one that lights up but it didn't come with rev counter.

my best is 11136 at the moment.

i wish you could spin it up then split the case and let the ball fly off, i bet it would go miles. :)

and smash you in the face :-

If it makes your forarms bigger, i might consider buying one after crimbo, :-

I bought one directly from powerballs.com the other week, I planned to use it for like 15mins a day and see if it helped but I havent stuck to that plan :P

I am hoping it will help with arm pump...

I can't get over 10600, I blame it on having small hands, I can't grip the ball very well :P

I struggle a bit due to the smallness of my hands aswell, although last night I got 11000, Tomm is a weakling :)

I have one, but I also find it hard to hold, I always get blisters, so it puts me off using it.

I suffer with this problem aswell, right now I am mainly putting up with the pain and taking it easy but the other day I found that gloves can help, just wear your riding gloves and look even more stupid powerballing with gloves on :- :-

The neon ones are much slower, if you're after getting big rpm scores there not the best. But i just use mine for fun and to keep my wrists from dying so the neon blue suits me fine, i still got 12625 on mine though <_<

BTW has anyone seen the new world record video, over 16000!!!