What Has Been Your Worst Fall Ever?

EwaNzz

I myself have never really tried going high up on walls but my worst one would be balancing on a 6-7ftwall thenfront wheel slipped off and went face first into the ground, couple of scratches/bruses and nothing serious

so whats your worst fall ever

TELL US ALL THE DETAILS :P

Ive had two trips to hospital due to crashing on a bike but so far, touch wood, nothing broken.

1st time i had gapped to a concrete post and promtly slipped off the post. Put my foot down as i was falling, only for it to land in a drain and twist right over. Massive swelling and me not being able to walk meant xray number 1!

2nd time i was hopping up a wall and didnt get the front anywhere near high enough! Front end nose dived back down the wall, pitching me elbow 1st into the wall. Elbow became somewhat immobile and another xray at the A&E.

My worst injury was due to a car crash. Dislocated shoulder, heavy bruising on chest and twisted knee

Edited by petit_pablo

I have not had a bad fall on my trials bike yet, touch wood, but my worst was when i was learning to ride my unicycle, all of a sudden the unicycle stoped, and I didn't, so I frontfliped off it!!!

Luckly for me i was on grass, so not serious injuries for me just took the wind out of me, oh and I also banged my head on the floor quite hard, so now I wear a helmet (Y) .

Thanks

Ollie

I hit a tree when my foot slipped off the pedals dirtjumpin! ouucchh

http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=viewâ„‘=523045

http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=viewâ„‘=523044

These were after a week, so much of the cheek was gettin much better, i had 24 stitches in the chin! unbelivable! well 12 skin n 12 dissolvable underneath...the doctor showed me the bone just before he stitched! after 4 weeks, cleaner and stitchless

http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=viewâ„‘=523046

I have a pretty nasty scar now! i couldnt remeber about 10 minutes after or doing it!! thank god my mate was there...and i was wearin a helmet, there was a massive crack down it!

!aNT!

was doing papers on my bike few years ago, front brake locked on in a gutter at the side of my road, over the bars i went followed by bike. caged pedal punctured a small hole in my head through my beanie (was really cold + was only doing papers so thought i wouldn't need helmet (Y) ) beanie was soaked in blood and had to get the hole glued up at A&E after about a 3 hour wait

Funny enough one of my worst falls came when i was riding my normal push bike, not my trials bike. My mate was giving me a lift on the back when he hit a bump in the road and i fell of the back of the bike. What happened next was one of the most painful things of my life. I basicly stoped the bike using my nutts as a brake and they got cought up in the brake as well, it was not a very nice experience (Y)

My worst fall was when I was doing a drop gap to a pallet a few weeks ago.The wall was abit wet and I had my monty tyres on (silly me ;) ).I was hopping on the edge then I kicked the back tyre slipped and I sort of nosedived and landed and twated my balls on my stem.It absolutely caned (Y) .LOL.

Haven't really had a bad crash yet, the noly one I think of was just being silly, (I'm a bit of a sketchy rider) I was attempting to pedal hop up a wall and I'm not sure what happened but I ended up half on half off the wall with the bike on top of me and one of my legs in between the top tube and downtube. (Y)

I havnt had anything too bad yet.

My worst was probably when i tried to bunnyhop over a road cone on my DH bike and didnt hop high enough. Little did i know that the cone was covering a huge metal pole sticking out of the ground (Y) I landed (at speed) on the back of the seat, snapping the seat bolt. Frank landed on the seat and beans landed between the tyre and seat. Picture the rest. That was a bad day ;)