Computers And Trials?!

smurftrial

I'm crap with a pc, and i'm prety shit on my bike to, i still teach my dad stuff on the pc and make him pay me though hehe, also on the mention of pcs, which reminds me, what are the little blue boxers under ur pic by the side of a topic for?

i think there post counters or somthing the more is the more posts you have posted :'(

Yeah they are how many posts you have.

1 star = 1 - 49 posts,

2 stars = 50 - 99 posts,

3 stars = 100 - 499 posts,

4 stars = 500 posts etc.

Is everyone who rides trials good with computers because i dont have a bloody clue when it comes to them!!! :'(

Not really :( Im not that good with computers and don't really like them, I think its the fact that they destroy them selves with viruses and try to take over the world (Terminator 3 ;) ) that puts me off.

Edited by tom_wilko

I was a bit wary then of just suspending the shit out of him, just 'cos of what happened with Joe before (smelly_joe, who got his account 'hacked' by someone, sorta...). Checked his other posts though, and he appears to be a complete twat in all of them.

See you in a month anyway Murph (Y)

I was pretty useless with a pc untill we had a new epos system put in at my old job. I ended up looking after the server and all the workstations in between my other work.

When stuff went tits up the IT techies would talk me through fixes and show me how to do certain things.