f**k Me.....well Not Literally.....unless Your Hot :p

ben_travis

well thought i would just say i turned 21 today, feeling a tad worse for wear from last night, but all in all it was good. shame weather is shitty and riding cant be done (Y) specially as me missus is here

anyway

yer i feel well old, although it dont help that everyone is pointing out grey hairs

buggers

I'm 17, Uni next year, full on cacking it, thats ALMOST the big wide world :| I have to start doing things on my onw, on the plus side I can do almost whatever I like! I'm so going to my grandmas every sunday for lunch till I'm like 40!

Happy Birthday Mr Ben!

Cheers

James (Y)

Everyone here seems to be moaning that they are going to be 24 soon, 23 etc. Hang on i think you need to take into consideration actually making it to that age. Come on be serious, we are all stupid on our bikes, most of us the way we drive our cars and well i think it would just be pure luck to actually make it to that age.

When i told me momma that im not planning on making it past 21 she sounded a bit upset "im just not keeping my hopes up" i said (Y)

stu :lol: