Ask A 23 Year Old American Anything

AndyT

Ever had a boxxing match with a kangaroo?

no, i have with a black guy though.

what is eskro(sp?)

eskro?? Escargot?? :dunno:

By the looks of things yes... :lol:

:ermm:

how big is your wang?

depends, around 6 3/4" would be the average. Depends on mental state :ermm:

Are the Wombles frequently on "normal" US TV? (as in you dont need sky or whatever to watch it)

I don't have a clue what wombles are , so I would say no....not even on satellite.

AND what is the song you used on your newest video on the koxx days bit, aswell as vincents section.

The video is andrythistory-movement

Cheers

Tom

50 Cent - What Up Gangsta

indeed.

what about the song from the koxx days section of that video (Y) pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

something against you by the pixies :-

Posted Today, 08:29 PM

What music you into

hip hop;

Wu Tang

50 cent

The common

Kanye

john leg-end

Nas

elton john

Thats the kind of thing where into anyway

P.S Im not a WIGGA

for hip hop? Those are all ok, earlier the better (except 50, hes just kind of a joke to me...most "rap" like that is- but its fun to listen to). other hip hop- prefuse, some indie hip hop shit...earlier stuff i used to listen to NWA, dr dre, snoop, too $hort...biggie, everything when i was 15-16.

I like elton john too. I have around 500 cds, and then all the shit on the computer...pretty much anything you can think of, most of it isn't on the radio.

would you mind me adding you to msn, limewire cant find it :)

Tom

andrew48_2@hotmail.com :-

Are there any questions you wanna ask us, Andrew?

get personal :S

Ever had a 3 some?

No...I would never have one with another dude, only 2 girls. I think i'd rather go 1 on 1 with a dude than have a 3 some with 2 dudes and one girl, unless i hated the girl.

Can you answer this question?

yes.

can i come and crash at yours next year if i decide to hitch hike down there from vancouver? gonna do a random trip around canada and america and need beds to stay in...

oh yeah and if your over in the uk your welcome to come crash at mine in liverpool in exchange...

Colorado and Liverpool, someones getting a duff deal :S

Do you believe in God or any religion?

What's your career?

How much do you earn per year?

Did you go to college?

Is america anything like how it's made out to be on shitty teen films like Amercian Pie for example?

Do you own a gun?

Have you ever heard of Roots Manuva?

Do you have any children?

How fat is your neighbour?

My bad if its posted somewhere... What music did you use on the andrewtvincenthtwo.mpg? [tracklisting would be lush]

What are the electrical Regs like over the pond. Part P has just been passed here meaning its illegal to do any electrical work on your house / anyone elses unless you are a qualified spark.

Would I be right assuming that Moment has some Uk importers? Your designs look spot on!

How tall is hermance? Did he drink wine or beer etc... When he was drunk in your vids... namely FTC6 :lol:

ta,Will.

EDIT: Can I have a moment designs avatar/display pic!? :lol:

Edited by will

can i come and crash at yours next year if i decide to hitch hike down there from vancouver? gonna do a random trip around canada and america and need beds to stay in...

oh yeah and if your over in the uk your welcome to come crash at mine in liverpool in exchange...

Yeah anyone can stay at my place, I don't care.

Do you believe in God or any religion?

What's your career?

How much do you earn per year?

Did you go to college?

Is america anything like how it's made out to be on shitty teen films like Amercian Pie for example?

Do you own a gun?

Have you ever heard of Roots Manuva?

Do you have any children?

How fat is your neighbour?

lots of these have been answered :huh:

I don't believe in god or any religion

graphic design

money

yes

not at all like any teen movies.

no guns

yes

no children

none of my neighbors are fat...i live in a condo complex, probably 30 people in all. None are obese.

Do u masturbate satnding up lying down, on ur knees, on your hands?

eh...not on my hands or on my knees. Laying down, in this chair im sitting in, standing up on the odd ocassion.

What is all the controversy surrounding the american trials team?? I seem to have missed it, if you feel it's too controversial PM me the answer. >_<

what controversy?? Before this year there hasn't be a remotely smart person running it. He tried hard, but wasn't the brightest bulb. I don't know of any controversy, so let me know.

My bad if its posted somewhere... What music did you use on the andrewtvincenthtwo.mpg? [tracklisting would be lush]

What are the electrical Regs like over the pond. Part P has just been passed here meaning its illegal to do any electrical work on your house / anyone elses unless you are a qualified spark.

Would I be right assuming that Moment has some Uk importers? Your designs look spot on!

How tall is hermance? Did he drink wine or beer etc... When he was drunk in your vids... namely FTC6 :S

ta,Will.

EDIT: Can I have a moment designs avatar/display pic!? ^_^

mmm let me try to remember that movie....first little thing is 50 cent, thats being played in the car hes in. Then milemarker - idle hands. Then les savy fav - forgot the name. Then the arcade fire and finally kings of leon.

I really don't know about electrical stuff, never had to do it...when i own my own home I'll finally know i guess...i know you can't dig without city permits and alot of stuff.

moment has talked to tarty bikes for importing (N) thanks for the kindnesss...

hermance is around 6 foot flat. He drank beer, but only once and yes in ftc 6 (as well as andytvincenth 1). He is a super lightweight when it comes to drinking; I don't think he does it much...or ever.

yes you can, shoot me a PM and i'll get one sorted..let me know what kind you like, what size etc.