Biketrials School In Spain

TrashZen

Yep, that's an official announcement happening this saturday, Cesar will be launching its Biketrials school at one of the biggest Bike Parks in Spain near Barcelona, with permanent indoor zones etc...

I hope to be posting some pics on my return (will ride some of the zones too, hopefully without killing myself (Y) ).

I am looking forward to that long WE. (Y)

the uk sucks dick.

government are too busy trying to stop chavs breaking things and providing old ladys with promenades...

Yeah,

Well this place is a bit out of town, so there is no real joy being a chav overthere... Though I don't mind hanging around for a little but of sun tan (Y)

Will post pics next week (Y)

• 3 weeks later...

the uk sucks dick.

government are too busy trying to stop chavs breaking things and providing old ladys with promenades...

What? you must be kidding?

There giving it all to people who cant be arsed to work! :-

Labour are wank :)

We need conservetive, then made we might get somewhere?

cheers andy

[weak political idea] And be led by a ginger drunk? Not on my watch [/weak political idea]

Gotta love the classic Euro half X-up too. Man, you can actually hear the style of riding being sucked out of the air :P

:lol: Actually, that was a tricky one, 'cause the bike went nearly flat before the drop :- . (originally, it was a full X-up but the pic was taken too late)

But some smooth European style is never bad.

Edited by TrashZen

:lol: Actually, that was a tricky one, 'cause the bike went nearly flat before the drop :- . (originally, it was a full X-up but the pic was taken too late)

But some smooth European style is never bad.

I dunno he's there for one long WE and he's already loosing the SAVAGE style I gave him :(

Julien can you take me over there to stay with you? (Seriously)

Olly.

I dunno he's there for one long WE and he's already loosing the SAVAGE style I gave him :(

Julien can you take me over there to stay with you? (Seriously)

Olly.

Some time we could organize a trip over there. :rolleyes: and I can show you the good places...

But when I go, I already stay at some friend's place (Ramiro), and the place is fairly small and a shared flat... so I can't really extend the invitation to others as it becomes crowded quickly (uncool for the flatmates and already about 5 bikes on the balcony :- ).

• 2 weeks later...

Where abouts is this park? is it the new one in premià? where the skatepark is?

EDIT: just looked on your site it is the park i thought it was im going there this sunday:D

Hey Rhythm_101... yep, that's the one. But it's not at the skatepark. From the station Premia del Mar, you have to go up for about 1 mile and it's there.

Plenty of cool dirt jumps too for you. The tracks have tables, and several big doubles to launch big air.

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Just me being silly again.. :rolleyes:, dirt on a trials bike.

Edited by TrashZen

I want to go to this place so much! Is there a campsite near by? also are we allowed to turn up, pay entry fees or whatever and just ride?

Would be an awesome long weekend!

Stan.

Yeah, there is a campsite nearby, either at Premia del Mar, or just a stop from there. And access to the tracks and trials zones is free. (Y)

I'll try to find out exactly what are the best campsites nearby.

Or maybe Rhythm, on your next trip over there, you can ask around.

Cheers B)

Edited by TrashZen

• 1 month later...