A Teaser Of My Vid 6

crazy_gap girl

lol this topic just like the rest of them..

i no i wont be posting my vid in here.

kinda ironic really :$

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=STPP0O95

This is a teaser of video 6,i should be really posting up the full video 6 but my pc is been uttally stupid and says it can not save it, soo this is all your getting till i can find out why it wont save it.

Any way..

i know its not the best qaulity and not the best editing and not the best riding but its all i have at the moment

be nice please and dont be harsh, iv seen bascily every new vid or pic and site been totally hacked and its not nice B)

be nice pleasee B)

a very scared Nadine.. ;)

oh my god that was shit, what a waste of my valuable computer hard drive space, and the air breathed while editing it!

I'm joking, by the way. For the record, i'm not quite sure where you saw videos getting slated on trials-forum, but if they was, it was for a good reason, as people aren't going to lie about how they thought a video was. Maybe their not very nice about their opinion, but i've only seen a handful of people give their opinion in this way. So yeah, not sure where you are seeing videos slated. :$

Anywhom, the video. I liked the different music, especially as i'm using mellow music in my next video too. You're doing quite well at riding now too, so good on you. Should be good to see the full video.

One thing though, the random bike pans, are really not needed.

Also, a teaser is usually a small 30/40 second clip, 60 seconds at most, which shows various shots, as you did, but with the move end clipped off, like mid gap, or just before lowering the front for a drop. Makes the viewer more want to get your video when its released, just so they can see what happens. Human curiosity is the best catalyst.

Yeah you could easy make the rail to rail at the end.

Anyway. Erm. It wouldn't of been my choice in music, however it fits and it's not the typical bang band Danny Burton Korn or whoever's shit screamo band of the week that Neil T has just put on. That wouldn't of matched your riding style which was a good decision B)

The riding was alright from what I saw. I'm sure you could go bigger but as you and I know you ain't been riding amazingly much recently, and I'm sure that wasn't your biggest stuff.

And I hate Windows Media player but we can't solve that one.

Sweet.

Cheers, Nick Carter. :$;)

love it. good moves,,and i recognise some of those areas,,

we need a ride in hudds, or halifax soon i rekon,,

nice 1.. and i liked the calm music,

i think u look a bit rigid on your bike though, i rekon u should try loosen up a little.

try learnign silly tricks and riding skate park in a flowing trials fashion,,

i find it helps loads, then u feel not like a rider on a bike, but more like the bike is a part of you.

makes stuff feel easyer,,

having said that, iv heard no1 else EVER say that helps really, so do what you like, and let me carry on learning silly tricks and throwing myself around.. hehe

well done

iolo.

i also liked it nadine your looking alot more comfortable on your bike but as iolo says try relax more but that "the one with the bike line is genius" but true :$

keep up the good work and get the full vid out will be anice one to watch!

Edited by LukeBrisaRider

Thanks for the comments B)

i know!, i would of like to of posted the full version, i think once i get payd i will treat my self to a new cpu unit :P

and i think i have one clip with a rock in it craig!! and its probly my best ;)

any way..

i have been trying to get more movement in my legs when i gap

as nick said i can go bigger im just having a really bad rough patch i havent really riden properly for a couple of months B)

im glab you liked it, i was shitting it that i was going to go down the pan :$

Thank you!!

When people went to download, did anyone else got a pop up for a site called passion.com with loads of pics of quite nasty looking women in thongs? I just had a split second thought that went, "Blimey, Nadine seemed a lot smaller last time I met her...."

Vids downloading now, am looking forward to it muchly. :$

Rich

EDIT: Very cool stuff there, looking forward to the full video alot. How does the Monty ride compared to the Koxx? Not tempted by double discs yet? ;)

Edited by karsonlevoret

I got that pop up too, although in mine all I saw was a woman with some horribly veiny boobs.

However... back to the video :$

First time I've seen a video of female trials. I had a girlfriend who I persuaded to buy a 20", but she fell off and hurt herself and soon gave up.

But I thought it was good, nice and smooth - a good foundation.

EDIT: Very cool stuff there, looking forward to the full video alot. How does the Monty ride compared to the Koxx? Not tempted by double discs yet? B)

It rides nice, well nicer i got king on!

i just need to ride it more :$

i still do love koxx's!, one i had it was a bike that i got good quite quickly on and was purple in every way so really was my pride and joy!

sorry about the pop up

firefox users dont get things like that B)

thanks for comments again ;)

Yeah you could easy make the rail to rail at the end.

Anyway. Erm. It wouldn't of been my choice in music, however it fits and it's not the typical bang band Danny Burton Korn or whoever's shit screamo band of the week that Neil T has just put on. That wouldn't of matched your riding style which was a good decision :)

The riding was alright from what I saw. I'm sure you could go bigger but as you and I know you ain't been riding amazingly much recently, and I'm sure that wasn't your biggest stuff.

And I hate Windows Media player but we can't solve that one.

Sweet.

Cheers, Nick Carter. :ermm:^_^

Hey no need to bitch about people dickhead.

he was only using them as examples :)

both riders have tones of respect (Y)

Sorry to mess up your topic(nice vid by the way (Y)) but the way i interpruted(sp?) it, was he refered to me as a tunni-wanna-be, which isnt a bad thing in some respects, but i only want to be me, not someones shadow.