New Saracen M.a.d 06 Frames

luccosleeps

There great for starting on, im using one at the moment. But dont go doing any 9/10ft drops with it because Saracen frames have been given a bad reputation for snapping. It's a good bike just dont expect it to hold up to as much punishment as a more expensive bike would.

Who does like Hydraulic? everyone uses them because they're cheap and offer good power but Vee's are the way forward. I use a Maggie but i hate it, if you buckle your wheel your screwed, if you get a leak, your screwed. Way too much stuff to go wrong. Don't even get me started on RB levers.

Kieron <_<

But yea, nice bike ^_^ looks smart.

my mate has cracked his by the bb on the weld but he was doing like 6-7ft drops on it so he was asking for it really,

ME? I WAS ASKING FOR IT? ok maybe i was but when i was learning it was great im a lot smoother now, i know its cracked 2ce but its still ridable a great 1st bike mine took some shit and still hasnt snapped not like im riding it nicley now or anything like that! still not snapping even though its gone 3/4 of the way round the frame!

to be honest simp you was stupid to try that drop and should of learnt to drop smoother then move up slightly because i can drop nice and smooth thats why im only droppin around 6ft.

back to the topic the saracen two six is a good frame great for learning on and a great price only down bits is the conpoments are well crap, bb is rubbish so you have to keep on tightening the cranks up, rear hub has like the least amount of engagements ive seen but apart from that its a great bike

hope this helps

ric

Who does like Hydraulic? everyone uses them because they're cheap and offer good power but Vee's are the way forward. I use a Maggie but i hate it, if you buckle your wheel your screwed, if you get a leak, your screwed. Way too much stuff to go wrong. Don't even get me started on RB levers.

Kieron <_<

But yea, nice bike ^_^ looks smart.

Cheap? Yeah, 100 quid is well cheap. :rolleyes:

Way to much stuff to go wrong?

Unless you don't have a clue about anything, and fail at life, they won't go wrong, atleast, not any more then any other brake.

If you buckle a wheel with a vee its exactly the same as if you did it with a magura? Given, it won't be as bad, but its still the same rubbing and annoyance, and to sort either, you need the same tool, a 5mm allen key to either adjust the cable on the vee arm, or adjust the magura body position.